Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Phone
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android phone. If you want to install custom recovery of your smartphone then you have to come to the right place.
So many people want to install custom recovery their Android phone and also find tutorials online how to install TWRP recovery on any Android phone. But they are unable to do because we analyse all the method that is being described online are very old. I think maybe working a few years ago. Whereas at the present time flashing procedure totally changed for every device and difficult. So basically read this tutorial tell the end because our tutorial is different from all those. Without wasting any time let’s move to our guide.
What is TWRP Recovery?
After installing TWRP recovery comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customise your smartphone according to your needs, Install Android 10 custom ROM and upgrade the latest Android version without OTA update.
Pre-requirement before Installing TWRP recovery on any Android phone
- Make sure your Android phone bootloader has unlocked because Android manufacture team not allow to flashing custom recovery in lock bootloader
- You’re Smartphone battery should be charged more than 35% because a lot of time required for the installing process
Advantage of Install TWRP recovery
- After installing TWRP recovery you can customise your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest Android version without OTA update
- You will be able to install custom ROM and Xposed installer
Disadvantage of Install TWRP recovery
- After install TWRP recovery warranty of your Android phone voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to reinstall stock ROM using the computer. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to install TWRP recovery of your smartphone
If you are excited to know the flashing process then we will show you the easiest way to install TWRP recovery. Hope! You enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP recovery on any Android phone
- First of all, download the latest platform tool folder and extract it – Here.
- Now download TWRP recovery file of your device model, make sure after launching any Android phone maybe 90 days time required to manufacturer custom recovery
- Now renamed TWRP-3.3.1 to twrp.img
- Now turn off your Android phone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode you have to press volume down and power button don’t release the key until open fastboot mode
- Now connect your Android phone with PC using data cable
- Now open command window
- Guide to open command window you have to press shift button and right mouse button then select command window here
- Type command in below section then press enter to install TWRP recovery
Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Wait for installing after completed type next command to boot into system
- Congratulation your Android phone successfully install TWRP recovery
Also watch this video
This was guiding way to install TWRP recovery. We hope you can successfully install the custom recovery of your smartphone without any issue. if you have any problem to flashing process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.