Root Nokia 5.3
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article We Will Guide to Root Nokia 5.3 Without Using PC. If You Wants to Root Your Smartphone then You have to Come Right Place. So basically Read this tutorial till the End because We also Provide Some features of the Smartphone.
Are You excited to Quick Look at the Specifications of Smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in London Market on 19 March 2020. Nokia 5.3 new budget smartphone launch by Nokia brand competes with the realme budget series. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. The smartphone coming with 6.55 inches (16.64 cm) 720×1600px, 268 PPI, IPS LCD. Nokia 5.3 Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. Based on Android v10 version. Moving to the battery Performance 4000 mAh, Non-Removable with USB Type-C port. Without wasting any time let’s started.
What is Root?
After rooting Nokia 5.3 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customise your smartphone according to your needs, Run Linux kernel, Install Xposed framework and use all rooting required apps.
Here are some Pointers to Remember while Rooting Nokia 5.3
- Make sure your Nokia 5.3 bootloader has Unlocked because Nokia manufacturer team Not allow to Root in lock bootloader You also follow tech mesto guide to Unlock bootloader on Nokia phone
- Your smartphone battery should be charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
- This guiding way to rooting only for Nokia 5.3 So don’t try on another Smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
- Make sure your smartphone has Install custom recovery you can also follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android phone
Advantage of Root Nokia 5.3
- After rooting you can customise your smartphone according to your needs and use all rooting required Android apps like Xposed Installer, buildprop Editor
- You can increase mobile performance, Unlock hidden features and Install Android 10 custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Nokia 5.3
- After rooting the warranty of your Nokia 5.3 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you are excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the easiest way to root access of your Nokia 5.3. Hope! you enjoy.
Guide to Root Nokia 5.3 Without Using PC
- First of all download latest magisk manager zip to rooting Nokia 5.3, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery you also follow our guide in the above section
- Now turn off your Nokia 5.3 then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode Nokia 5.3 you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap on “Install” and find magisk Zip you will download earlier
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to Installing rooting models in Nokia 5.3
- Important Note: when you rooting first time any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your Nokia 5.3 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Nokia 5.3. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem to rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem