Hello friends, are you searching for Root Poco C3 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
From my perspective, you may already know that the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated for every device. So today, we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 6th October 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Poco C3 powered by MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) 269 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh with Micro-USB Port. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak, in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Poco C3
Next Level Photography
Enhancing the pictures and video quality on the native camera through the rooted application is one of the brilliant traits you attain outstanding camera features.
Smooth UI experience
The majority of people only root their phone to get unique customisation privileges that remove bloatware from the firmware and render better personalisation benefits.
Cons of Root Poco C3
When you install overclocking software, it will increase strength, then it does drain the battery fast and heat issues start to occur, which might not be right for a phone.
Setback in Performance
In a typical case, performance hiccup can be eradicated the face of interface skin. But, sometimes delay in performance and bottlenecks start to appear after rooting.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop your patched file
- Congratulations, your Poco C3 successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
We appreciate that you have reached the end and grasp the rooting concept. Now that you have rooted your phone, why don’t you give it a tries to custom modules?
However, if a problem appears in front of you and somehow, you have not unlocked your phone privileges and need support. You can contact me through the comment, and we will try to do my best to give you the answers as soon as possible.