Hello friends, are you searching for How to Root Realme Narzo 10? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Are you bored with the usual performance and fast-draining battery, looking for a subtle solution to solve these problems? Rooting sounds excellent to improve the overall smartphone performance, although the process varied differently. So, let’s first review specifications to understand, which will help you grab the right tools.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 18th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio G80 processor powers Realme Narzo 10 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) of 270 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Quick Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Realme Narzo 10
Overcome the limits
After rooting, You can boost the performance factor through the help of excellent overclocking software. Moreover, you can further cross the limits of processing.
Flash Custom ROMs
There’s a vast ocean of custom modifications from which you can pick anything from dressing the interface according to your need to changing the system settings.
Disadvantage of Root Realme Narzo 10
Online payment services generally don’t work when you rooted your Android device since it becomes difficult to manage security factors while paying someone.
Slight Risk Factor
Rooting may sound exciting and tempting. But it’s like a gamble of reaching different heights; many fall into the trap of bootloop and sometimes brick the phones.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your device. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct firmware according to your model.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Download then extract the corresponding firmware file on your smartphone through the help of the 7zip. You can also use any other unzipper tool.
- Once it has done- Open the extracted folder, pick up the boot.img and vbmeta, copy both of them on the homepage for ease of use later on.
- You have to copy the boot.img firmware file to the internal storage; for that, connect your device to the PC and wait for a bit till it appears on the screen.
- Install Magisk Manager! Enter in the application – Click on the Install section. After that, it will show two options; you have to select the second one.
- Reach out to the recently copied file and tap on it to start the downloading process, so don’t be scared. Wait till the flashing process ends.
- Finally, you notice a patch file created inside the download folder. Transfer the newly flashed data to the computer and put it on the desktop.
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it.
- Go to “About phone” Hit the build number a few times to enable developer settings; enter developer mode and turn on the USB debugging.
- Press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into fastboot mode, attach the device through the USB cable, then connect to your PC or laptop.
- To open the command prompt, you have to type “cmd” inside the search bar, just like shown below. Make sure you are in the Platform Tools folder.
- A new dialog box will appear on the screen. Type the same command as given below screenshot – hit “space” – then drag and drop the vbmeta file.
- Insert the second command- “fastboot flash boot” – in the command prompt. Now, drag and drop the patched boot file – Hit enter.
- That’s all you need to do. Check whether the Magisk has installed or not.
- In case both of the circles show two green dots – My friend, you have finally rooted your device. Now, it’s time to enjoy a new world of customization.
Unfortunately, the guide ends! We hope that you have appropriately followed and attained fascinating features with no issue. But still, if something is bothering you.
There’s a way to solve everything, so tell us in the comment below to sort out your doubt. If it’s a bootloop issue, please share the details with a clear screenshot.