Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme Narzo 20 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
In the tech-savvy era, nobody wants limitations in their device and want to modify the application for a better user interface. So today, we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 21st September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Realme Narzo 20 powered by MediaTek Helio G85 processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Quick Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Such as personalized customize of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of power to battery life.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 35% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Advantage of Root Realme Narzo 20
Install Custom ROMs
After rooting the phone, you can equip the phone’s interface with fantastic Custom ROMs and make a brilliant layout according to your choice and preference of tweaks.
The best part of rooting is that you didn’t need to worry about the performance. You can install overclocking software to boost the processing speed of the phone.
Disadvantage of Root Realme Narzo 20
Fast battery drain
Suppose you didn’t pick up the right application for your rooted phone. You may have a chance to see a drastic battery drain because of system files will work automated.
Attack of Virus
When you rooted a phone, you are giving an opening to viruses and malware. Ultimately, they make more vulnerable or can severely damage the internal feature.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.img file then transfer into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
Now that you have rooted your device, it time to leverage the premium quality assets from which you can customize the interface, add ROMs, and overclock the system. There’s no doubt that you do various things apart from being a tech geek.
The process ends here onwards and if you have any doubt regarding the rooting, how to use the tool, etc., or anything else. Let me know in the comment section.