Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme Narzo 30 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The instruction process of getting the root features of each smartphone device is distinctive and complex. You need to add different tools. So, having a general idea about your smartphone specs would filter out the steps, then let’s have a peek them.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 1st March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio G85 processor powers Realme Narzo 30 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 266 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk solution on your device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Advantage of Root Realme Narzo 30
After rooting your phone, you can give it a try to the vivid range of custom software, themes, skins. From that, create a better and more personalized experience interface.
More battery life
You will receive more screen time since the battery will be killing background apps and grant extra battery life. With that spare time, play games or watch web series.
Disadvantage of Root Realme Narzo 30
Tweak with Risk
When you tweak with system settings, you will most likely affect the overall system partition somehow. At the same time, a single mistake can cost enormous damage.
Violation of Warranty
The smartphone companies have a strict policy that if you install rooting privileges, you will undoubtedly losing warranty criteria just after unlocking the bootloader.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager then tap on Install → Install → Select and Patch a file. Select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.img file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
That’s all you need to do to achieve the fascinating rooting privileges. Plus, this process is tailored to bring the utmost result specifically for your Android device.
Anyway, if you somehow weren’t able to attain the mind-blowing feature or face any problem downloading the required files. For that, the comment section is all yours.