Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme V11 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
You can’t get unlimited customization options even after enabling developer mode. You have to flash magisk on your device, and for that, you need to follow the process. But before that, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Chinese market on 5th February 2021. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor powers Realme V11 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.52 inches (16.56 cm) 269 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting the device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones.
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data.
Pros of Root Realme V11
Install Custom ROMs
Get the chance to customize the interface as much as you want to create a more personalized ecosystem that didn’t have single bloatware to bother you.
Strengthen Processing Unit
Increase base level processing power to the maxim level through the overclocking software app and enrich the phone’s performance aspect in several folds.
Cons of Root Realme V11
Double-edge Sword Overclocking
Overclocking might increase the processing speed, but at the same time, you will notice an instant heat outbreak that can severely damage the internal materials.
Breaks Warranty Clause
You can’t leverage the benefits of a warranty once rooting breaches the policy. If you somehow damage the phone, you can’t take it to the authentic service centre.
Magisk Update does not promise any baseless guarantee. It is not chargeable for any damage that occurs during the rooting process. Please, ensure that you have download the correct firmware and follow the step by step guide thoroughly.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager, then tap on Install → Install → Select and Patch a file. Select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.img file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
Finally, you have complete the process of getting unlimited privileges and features. Now, install anything you want. However, make sure to secure your data first.
Suppose you have any doubt or are stuck somewhere between the process and didn’t understand what to do next. Please head toward the comment down below.