Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme X3 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Have you ever wonder we all know about technology is just a drop of the vast endless ocean! Isn’t that right? Rooting is one of those things that people are aware of but didn’t know how to perform. To understand that, let’s first visit the specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 25th June 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 8MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor powers Realme X3 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 399 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4200 mAh with Super Dart Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Pros of Root Realme X3
Install New features
You can either use overclocking software to boost performance or dress the interface with the latest and trending skins. Not to forget, you can also use Custom ROMs.
Everything under control
There are lots of things you can try with acquired privileges. One of them would be getting rid of annoying bloatware and create a personalized lightweight ecosystem.
Cons of Root Realme X3
No official update
The automated firmware update most likely won’t arrive over the air. On top of that, you will lose all the features that regularly come with the security patch files.
Performance down gradation
Performance-wise, you will witness a slight decline in the processing speed overall. Subsequently, At the same time, the battery drains fast, and heating issues start.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your device. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct firmware according to your model.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Download then extract the corresponding firmware file on your smartphone through the help of the 7zip. You can also use any other unzipper tool.
- Once it has done- Open the extracted folder, pick up the boot.img and vbmeta, copy both of them on the homepage for ease of use later on.
- You have to copy the boot.img firmware file to the internal storage; for that, connect your device to the PC and wait for a bit till it appears on the screen.
- Install Magisk Manager! Enter in the application – Click on the Install section. After that, it will show two options, so you have to select the second one.
- Reach out to the recently copied file and tap on it to start the downloading process, so don’t be scared. Wait till the flashing process ends.
- Finally, you notice a patch file created inside the download folder. Transfer the newly flashed data to the computer and put it on the desktop.
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it.
- Go to “About phone” Hit the build number a few times to enable developer settings; open developer mode and turn on the USB debugging.
- Press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into fastboot mode, attach the device through the USB cable, then connect to your PC or laptop.
- To open the command prompt, you have to type “cmd” inside the search bar, just like shown below. Make sure you are in the Platform Tools folder.
- A new dialog box will appear on the screen. Type the same command as given below screenshot – hit “space” – then drag and drop the vbmeta file.
- Insert the second command- “fastboot flash boot” – in the command prompt. Now, drag and drop the patched boot file – Hit enter.
- That’s all you need to do. Check whether the Magisk has installed or not.
- In case both of the circles show two green dots – My friend, you have finally rooted your device. Now, it’s time to enjoy a new world of customization.
To sum up everything, you didn’t have to go anywhere else after completing the whole procedure. Enjoy the fascinating features thoroughly and indulge them.
Still, if you face any problem while following the guide or the drivers aren’t working in the way they should. Say out loud in the below comment section to get answers.