Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme X7 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Rooting procedure becomes pretty simple nowadays, and getting rooting privilege also becomes convenient; thanks to magisk and its modules. If you didn’t root your device before, this article helps you grab the exciting features. But before getting into the process, let’s review the key features of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the china market on 1st September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme X7 powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.43 inches (16.33 cm) 409 PPI, Amoled display. We are moving to the battery performance 4300 mAh with Flash Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Realme X7
Wide Range of Modules
After rooting, you can try lots of stuff with the extensive list module present by magisk and enjoy the tweaks as much as you want without getting any problem.
Improve Processing Speed
When you perform rooting, you can easily take care of performance hiccup and enhance processing speed to generate power and increase the working efficiency.
Cons of Root Realme X7
Most of the companies provide a warranty when you buy the phone. After rooting, all the damage and recovery privileges will not be attainable until the unrooting.
Lose firmware Updates
The system software is design to work to improve the user experience. But when you rooting your device, you will automatically be closing the door for future OEM update.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.img file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
Your phone is designed differently and needs extra care. So, this guide will be the best solution to root the phone. All you need to do is the above mention process.
After that, you didn’t need to wait for anything; and enjoy its features. However, for some reason, if your smartphone stuck somewhere. Please comment it down.