Root Redmi Go
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going to show you the easiest way to Root Redmi Go. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Redmi Go is the latest entry-level smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the described online are very old may be working in a few years ago. So today in this tutorial we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere and search for “How to Root Redmi Go” after reading this. Here we give the ultimate knowledge. before starting the guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 22 March 2019. Talking about camera sensor 8MP primary camera setup. Redmi Go powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425processor with 1GB Ram and 8GB storage. Based on Android v8.1 operating system. The smartphone coming with 5.0 inches (12.07 cm) 294 PPI, IPS LED. Moving to the battery performance 3000 mAh, Non-removable. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Redmi Go comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, change boot logo fonts, use all rooting required application, and install android 11 beta custom ROM.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Here, the important thing download and install the ADB driver on your system
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
Advantage of Root Redmi Go
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can upgrade the latest android version and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to use all rooting required apps and change boot logo fonts
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Go
- After rooting the warranty of your Redmi Go voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
Above we gave you a snapshot on How you can root your Redmi Go and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to go deeper, below we will cover everything.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Go
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- The most important steps while flashing custom recovery. enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your redmi device with computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Redmi Go
Steps to Root Redmi Go Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Redmi Go, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash decryption Fix and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your smartphone
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- Congratulation your Redmi Go successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Redmi Go. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.