Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M02? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Nowadays, all you need is the magisk of rooting any phone. These two things are sufficient to provide an exceptional grade privilege without any sweat. Each mobile device is designed with different firmware and requires associated tools to open the fantastic tweaks path. So, without further ado, let’s first understand the key specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 18th January 2021. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M02 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 5.7 inches (14.48 cm) 295 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 3500 mAh with fast Charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M02
Enhance Working Efficiency
An advanced tweak of overclocking renders a smooth and fast working environment for the application and software. Moreover, increase clock speed of the processor.
Restore Data Anytime
When you are rooting a specific phone, you will install custom ROMs. But if it didn’t seem able to get the desired result, delete it and restore all data to maintain safety.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M02
Battery drain increase
Even from the effective way of rooting, you can’t stop the quick loss of battery drain. And gradually, it would decrease the screen time, but you can fix it with magisk.
Normal tweaking risk
You can change theme, customise settings, and remove bloatware. At the same time, these tweaks come at considerable risk as they can also brick the internal settings.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: SM-M025F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is everything done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
Running wild and running deep in the vast land of rooting is now possible for your handset since you have unlocked the magisk privileges. Give it a try of its tweaks.
But, for those whose heart is pondering to ask questions of whether it works it or not to anything about rooting or magisk manager, you can ask from us in the comments.