Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M62? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The technology evolving is on the verge of its full throttle. Like most people, you are also looking for a better customization option for your phone. Isn’t that true? There’s a little secret. But, before unfolding the mystery, let have a quick view of the specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 17th March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 8MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor powers Samsung Galaxy M62 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.8 inches (17.27 cm) 387 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 7000 mAh with fast charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M62
Customize the interface
After rooting, Set everything according to your need is a dream that can only fulfil through the rooting privileges. It allows users to customize the interface settings.
Tweaking with the system files is possible to some extent. You even change the core performance aspect with the help of overclocking tools available in the market.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M62
Adjustment in the system partition comes with the cost of losing stability over the entire interface and hardware. In the worst case, a phone can become brick.
Shows effect in Long-run
Changing features again and again won’t affect the interface or the hardware in the short run. However, in the long run, you might see a drastic drop in processing.
Magisk Update does not promise any baseless guarantee. It is not chargeable for any damage that occurs during the rooting process. Please, ensure that you have download the correct firmware and follow the step by step guide thoroughly.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- After download SM-M625F file, you have to extract it through the 7-zip tool.
- Open up the generic firmware file folder and extract the AP file again.
- Enter the extracted folder. You will see the boot.img.lz4 file Right-click on it while choosing the 7-zip option and press “Add to Archive” button.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen then you have to change the archive. Make sure to pick right format see below screenshot, hit “OK” switch.
- Get the Magisk Manager App. Install it on the phone and connect to the PC.
- Copy the boot file that you have just extracted. Placed it in the phone’s internal storage, then disconnect and once again open the magisk App.
- Now, go to the magisk install section and select the second method —> select patch file from the device to navigate the file you recently copied.
- Once you choose the boot file, the automated flash process will begin. Finally, A patch boot image file is created; Now, you have to follow below steps.
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- You have transferred the patched file to PC; start the second phase.
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Link your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 3rd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the patched file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating rooting privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
- Re-install Magisk Manager to enjoy and leverage immersive assets of rooting!
To sum up everything, you won’t fall into the trap of bootloop. Only if when you follow the given guide thoroughly and if you come across any doubt.
Do ask us in the comment section. We will try our best to provide a suitable solution to your problem. Till then, we will meet you once again in the next article.