Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy S21? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Despite being overwhelmed by technical information, this article will focus on the easiest way to rooting your phone within a few minutes. Just follow the article thoroughly and grasp the key point to unleash the power-up of magisk modules. But before entering into the new world of customization, let’s discuss the main specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the India market on 14th January 2021. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 64MP + 12MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy S21 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 12GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 566 PPI, Dynamic Amoled display. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Every device runs on the stock android configuration that comes with various software and firmware in the typical case.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S21
Make New Modules
There are vast possibilities to make an excellent app with the aid of a rooted device. It helps to check the data and improvise the way of review with different aspects.
Install Custom ROMs
If being stuck with old school customization feature is not your cup of tea, then give it a try to the Custom ROMs, which design to provide an immersive user experience. Moreover, enhancing the power of installing a new theme.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S21
Banking app stop working
The worst thing that happens in a rooted phone is that you can’t leverage e-bank service. You didn’t need to tense since the magisk features allow you to work with banking application even if you are currently rooted, which is quite a superb feature.
The overclocking tweaks might be blessed if you only want to increase the working proficiency of handset. But aftermath of this would drastically face the heating issue.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: coming soon
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Click AP File and again Extract
- Convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar by right-clicking 7zip, add to the archive then change archive format to tar
- Only copy the boot.tar file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
Whether you want to expand your Android phone limitation or get the seemingly experience over the interface skin, you can receive all of these after rooting.
As for parting words, if doubting the rooting concept, it is a good thing. You are curious and want to ask about the process. Feel free to comment section below.