Are you looking to root Xiaomi mi 11? If yes, then you are at the right place.
There are several unique paths from which you can attain the fascinating features for your phone! Besides, you have to go through a long process. Worry not, as I’m here to help you gain unlimited custom; therefore, let’s head toward the primary specs part.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Global market on 28th December 2020. Talking about camera sensor 108MP + 13MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 888 processor powers Xiaomi mi 11 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.8 inches (17.03 cm) 515 PPI, AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance is 4600 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Quick Charging 4.0 before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Inside the system interface, the root directory is the core part that handles everything regarding store data; most of them are administer directory features and user data.
But users want to equip root directory privilege and to attain root access. You have to achieve it through a third-party application such as Magisk, which is a secure option.
Anyway, the point is that you’ll get impressive features, as some flaws can damage your device and even brick; thus, let’s understand the pros and cons of rooting setup.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Mi 11
Dress new settings
Like most root privileges access users, you can also unfold the immersive world of customization and implement several custom ROMs and design interface settings.
Get advance backup
Take backup as you have never taken before; besides, you can recover that data without any problem or issue. It’s conveniently dug old data and restore most things.
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Mi 11
Battery drain issue
Battery depleted can be occur something like the system setting running wild behind the scenes. And that case can also be the ultimate reason for overheating problems.
No official updates
If you like official Android updates and want to feel secure with the monthly security updates, you will be disappointed as you will lose regular system and security offers.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi 11
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Now that you have leveled your android system settings, you can all-out and enjoy immersive customization and personalization features without any particular trouble.
In case if you are looking for custom ROM and module, do check the comment section. Explain what type of ROM you are looking to get the most suitable recommendations.