Do you have the desire to unlock the fascinating customization worlds doors; isn’t that right? You have made the sound decision to root Xiaomi Mi 11 in a systemless manner.
In this post, you will obtain a precise guide with an easy-to-understand step-by-step guide that will unfold the impressive features of the internal system without hassle.
However, the first thing you need to grasp would be the basic-tier specs that will help you unveil those magnificent features, so let’s understand that to initialize the process.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 28th December 2020. Talking about camera sensor 108MP + 13MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 888 processor power Xiaomi mi 11 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.8 inches (17.03 cm) 515 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4600 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Quick Charging 4.0 before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Inside the system interface, the root directory is the core part that handles everything regarding store data; most of them are administer directory features and user data.
But users want to equip root directory privilege and to attain root access. You have to achieve it through a third-party application such as Magisk, which is a secure option.
Anyway, the point is that you’ll get impressive features, as some flaws can damage your device and even brick; thus, let’s understand the pros and cons of rooting setup.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Mi 11
Like most root privileges access users, you can also unfold the immersive world of customization and implement several custom ROMs and design interface settings.
Take backup as you have never taken before; besides, you can recover that data without any problem or issue. It’s conveniently dug old data and restore most things.
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Mi 11
Battery depleted can be occur something like the system setting running wild behind the scenes. And that case can also be the ultimate reason for overheating problems.
If you like official Android updates and want to feel secure with the monthly security updates, you will be disappointed as you will lose regular system and security offers.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Now that you have leveled your android system settings, you can all-out and enjoy immersive customization and personalization features without any particular trouble.
In case if you are looking for custom ROM and module, do check the comment section. Explain what type of ROM you are looking to get the most suitable recommendations.