Hello friends, are you searching for Root Xiaomi Mi 11 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
If you are looking for a simple rooting solution for your Android device, this article will help you reach your goal. In the tutorial, we cover the easiest way to get privileges, and even a beginner can do so. But before leaping, it would be a great idea to check your smartphone detail first since rooting steps depend on the phone brand.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Chinese market on 28th December 2020. Talking about camera sensor 108MP + 13MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Xiaomi Mi 11 powered by Snapdragon 888 processor with 8GB Ram and 256 GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.81 inches (17.03 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance 4600 mAh with Quick Charging 4.0, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk solution on your device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Mi 11
The system interface comprises tons of features and tweaks, but you won’t see too many custom options most of the time. However, the privileges of a rooted android device are much better than the usual firmware settings.
You can change the internal file to grant subtle support to enhance the processor’s speed and get exceptional Custom ROMs to design firmware’s preferred layout.
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Mi 11
If you tweak too much in the system files, there’s a chance that performance might be reduced to some point, while fast battery drain is quite common in rooted phone.
Everything comes at a pre-defined price. When you install the magisk files- you most likely will lose the warranty if the smartphone is in the warranty period. In OnePlus or Xiaomi devices, you didn’t worry about this matter as you will not lose any privileges.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi 11
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 11
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.2 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to bootup your Xiaomi Mi 11 and enjoy magisk manager
Getting tons of features and ultimate resource support is a dream of a tech geek like you and me. That’s why we render you the most time convenient method above.
Now, it seems that we have reached the end. From this process, you can get extraordinary privileges quickly, as we look at each step. We hope this post helps you rooting the device and if you encounter any problems comment down below.