Unlock bootloader On Any Realme Phone
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article We Will Guide to Unlock bootloader On Any Realme Phone. If You Wants to Unlock bootloader of Your Smartphone then You have to Come Right Place. So basically Read this tutorial till the End because We also Provide Some advantages of Unlocking bootloader.
Why Unlock bootloader?
We all know when you buy any new realme phone so at that time your bootloader is Locked by the Android manufacture team. Once you Unlock bootloader of your smartphone then you can customise your smartphone according to your needs, Install custom recovery and root android phone without pc
Pre-Requirement before Unlock bootloader On Any Realme Phone
- Your realme smartphone battery should be charged more than 35% because a lot of time required to the unlocking process
- This guiding way to Unlocking process only for realme phone So don’t try on another smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
- After unlocking bootloader you can customise your smartphone according to your needs and root your Android phone
- You upgrade latest Android version without OTA update by flashing Custom ROM and Install custom recovery
Enable USB debugging & OEM Unlocking
Make sure, must be required enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling there options You’re not able to Unlock bootloader.
- Now enable developer option
- Guide to enable developer option go to settings >> about Phone >> tap on version 5 to 7 times
- Next go additional settings >> developer option >> enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking
If you are excited to know the Unlocking process then below we will show you the easiest way to Unlock bootloader of your realme phone. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Unlock bootloader On Any Realme Phone
- First of all download the latest In-depth test App – Here.
- Now open In-depth test App then Tap On “start applying” to get permission by realme team
- Now a few minutes later again open In-depth test App >> Tap on “Query Verification Status” If you see review successful in the screen. It means you got the permission by realme team
- Tap On “Start the In-depth test” to boot into fastboot mode
- Next, connect your realme phone with computer using data cable
- Now Open Command window
- Guide to Open Command window go to Adb folder located in C-Drive, Press shift button + right mouse button then Select Command window here
- Type Command in below Section then open a pop-up of your realme phone >> select the second option Unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing Unlock
- Congratulation your bootloader successfully unlocked