Unlock bootloader On Samsung Phone
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Unlock bootloader on Samsung phone. If you want to Unlock bootloader of your smartphone then you are at right place.
So many people want to Unlock bootloader their Samsung device and also search tutorials online how to unlock bootloader on Samsung phone. But they are unable to do because all the method that is being described online are very old maybe working on a few years ago using the ADB folder. But at the present time unlocking procedure totally changed for the Samsung phone and very easy. So basically read this tutorial till the end because our tutorial is different from all those. Without wasting any time let’s move to our guide.
Why Unlock bootloader?
We all know when you buy any new Samsung phone so at the time your bootloader is locked by an Android manufacturer team. Once you unlock the bootloader of your smartphone then you have to customise a smartphone according to your needs, upgrade the latest Android version and root your samsung device without PC.
Pre-requirement before Unlock bootloader on Samsung Phone
- Make sure you can backup all the important data, so that you get them back if anything goes worn during the unlocking process
- Your Samsung smartphone battery should be charged more than 40% because a lot of time required to the unlocking process
- This guiding way to unlocking only for Samsung phone so don’t try on another smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
- After unlocking bootloader, you can customise your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to root the samsung device without pc and install Android 10 Custom ROM
If you are excited to know the unlocking process then below we will show you the easiest way to unlock the bootloader of your Samsung device. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Unlock bootloader on Samsung Phone
- First of all turn off your Samsung phone then boot into download mode
- Guide to boot download mode you have to volume down and power button don’t release the key until open download mode
- Now you will see many options You feel free to press the volume up button
- Now open new screen and again press volume up button to unlock bootloader of your Samsung phone
So this was our guiding way to unlock bootloader on Samsung device. We hope you can successfully unlock your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem to unlocking process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.