Hello friends, Do you have a Samsung device but didn’t able to upgrade the official OS? If you want customization on your Samsung handset even further.
Then you’re landed at the right place. In this article, we will help with your aim to update your Android operating system in a few steps.
On top of that, you can get the latest Odin Flash Tool version with the latest tweaks and features.
We providing compatible software, which works smoothly on Windows
What is Odin flash tool?
Odin is a kind of framework flash tool that can unlock all the features of any Samsung device mainly smartphones and tablets.
This flash tool initially designs to modify the firmware. Some of you know that it also remembered as Samsung Odin in his earlier days.
On the other hand, the Odin flash tool is an official service produced to strengthen the built and expand system firmware’s reach.
Usually, you can’t access these files and the system data. But Odin flash tool lets you enter the inner software parts of your Android device.
Some lean down features are – custom flash recovery files, stock firmware update, rooting accessibility, and many more.
Download Odin Flash Tool
Down below you will get the downloadable link of Odin Flash tool, click on the link for ultimate fun and customization in your handset OS.
File Name: Odin3_v3.13.3.zip
Size: 2.5 MB
Get the latest updates of your Samsung
Suppose you have an older version of Android, and you want to upgrade to the newest one. In that case, the Flash Stock will help you to find the custom firmware and works as a brand new OS.
Further, you can personalize the home screen as well as can change the interface of your device with custom Roms.
Fix the issues
Odin initially designs to solve issues of Samsung galaxy handset, it does solve even now but in a better way. The boot loop and the phone brick can be resolved like a piece of cake.
Didn’t Violate Warranty
The application is designed to benefit Samsung users. Developers and tech enthusiasts can perform various things. But on top of that, there won’t be any effect on the Warranty of your devices. So rest assure.
Safe and Secure
It’s a secure platform to access the system files and change internal partitions to new software. With this, you can safely Root Samsung device.
Now it’s time to understand what the essential requirements are that you need to do before using the Odin Flash tool. We recommend that you take special care with the things provided on the list.
Here are some Points to Remember while flashing
- You need a Window PC of window seven or above
- Make sure your phone Charge at least above 80%
- Backup the important data before starting procedure
- You get the firmware files which you want to add on
How to Flash Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- You may have already download Samsung USB driver
- The next setup is to download and extract Odin tool, the latest one from above
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Get the flash firmware of CSC, BL, CP, AP file you want to add
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into download mode
- You have to connect the phone with PC help of USB cable
- Open Odin tool then align the device, when you’re device is completely connect the log section will show Added!
- Select the preferred file to flash. If you are performing a custom recovery or patched boot image use files such as .img, .tar, and .tar.m5
- Go to the Options section, and click on F.Reset Time. Don’t select anything else from the options and uncheck the rest
- Now its time to get things in action, press the start button to begin the cycle
Note – don’t do anything funny with your computer while the device is plug-in. And remember that if you disconnect your phone, Your handset will be brick permanently.
It usually takes around 10 minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass tap of the screen which means everything is done.
But if your device stops at the Samsung logo for more than twenty minutes.
We suggest you wipe out all the data and factory reset your device from the recovery section right way.
Odin Flash is a decent tool for Samsung users and an excellent option to root any devices. Plus, it’s an official firmware hence there no need to worry about security
If you have a particular problem or want to express your thoughts, comment down all below. Till then, Peace out!