Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme C11 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
As time flows, the android system integrates new features. But still, some aspects usually missed out on the makers. In that situation, rooting devices come handy as it gives a versatile range of features. Hold your horses and have a look over the specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 22nd July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Realme C11 powered by MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 2GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.52 inches (16.56 cm) 262 PPI, IPS LCD. Before starting the guide, we move to the backup performance 5000 mAh with Non-Removable battery. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Every device runs on the stock android configuration that comes with various software and firmware in the typical case.
We all know there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Realme C11
You can have a decent sound setup such as the Dolby Atom functions to combine different sound mixers. Plus, it will expand the overall audio output to some extent.
There are vast possibilities of including exclusive 3D and immersive wallpapers. You can pick any brand interface skin and customize that skin according to your need.
Cons of Root Realme C11
Google may off
In some cases, you won’t leverage Google services because you come under the radar of Safetynet. But, magisk grants a bypass method to use these services.
Somehow, you damage the phone. In that case, you can’t take it to the authentic service station for repair since it’s warranty is violated as a root access device.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager then tap on Install → Install → Select and Patch a file. Select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.img file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
The process mentioned above is precisely tailored out for your smartphone. You can quickly get rooting privileges of Magisk Manager in a hassle-free manner.
Pick any custom ROM and improve the custom setting and visual aspect. However, let us know about it in the comment section if you encounter any problems.