Are you looking to root realme 8i? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Have you tried every way to attain fascinating features for smartphones and check every corner of the different websites? Worry not, as this post will provide you simple method that helps in unlocking root features, so let’s begin the journey with the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 9th September 2021. Talking about camera sensor 50MP + 2MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio G96 processor powers realme 8i with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.59 inches (16.74 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root is the primary section that posses each component of the data directory; in other words, everything stored in the phone is actually stored into the root directory.
However, root access is considered when you open the internal admin-level privileges settings at your free will without any limitation of the system partition barrier layers.
Although you will also encounter problems after root your phone— such as violation of warranty and risk of complete bricking, thus it’s essential to visit the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantages of Root Realme 8i
The rooting feature enables powers to tweak the system setting and gives options to create a custom-made interface through the aid of impressive ROMs and system files.
The hardware can be nailed into every aspect of performance once you unfasten the device’s true potential by overclocking software and attain a gameplay experience.
Disadvantages of Root Realme 8i
Several risks underlie fancy rooting privileges set; if you didn’t complete the process in likewise manner, the phone might be stuck into bootloop or even face bricking issues.
Over Air, updates might take time to appear, but they arrive sooner or later! Once you unlock those fascinating privileges, you will lose the criteria to receive official updates.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme 8i Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Kudos, you have unlocked the cherishing customization features for your device, and now you can also unfold immersive settings in the system without any trouble at all.
Nonetheless, your device might become vulnerable to viruses, then review everything before installing. While if you need any help, do let us know in the below section.