Hello friends, are you looking for Root Samsung Galaxy S20? If yes then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy S20 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because If you are advanced tech enthusiasts you may already know nowadays the rooting procedure totally changed and complicated. In the tech-savvy era, nobody wants limitations in their device and want the freedom of modifying application for the better user interface. Are you excited to find the way? before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 11th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 64MP + 12MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy S20 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 8GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, Dynamic Amoled display. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a result, it grants the key to unlock all core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android root structure.
One thing we all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed about the Advantages and Disadvantages below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung phone
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S20
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S20
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- The security is completely blank out from the device. Plus, threats from spyware and Lose all the privilege of official firmware updates
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system and other required files, guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded firmware file
- Extract AP file from the zip file
- Convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar (right-click, 7zip, add to archive, change the archive format to tar)
- Copy the boot.img.tar and transfer your internal storage
- Now download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager app go to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file then navigate through the internal storage you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your device with PC using data cable
- Open Odin tool then align the device, when you’re device is completely connect the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now its time to get things in action, press the start button
- Odin tool takes 5 minutes to complete the process, and it shows a Pass tab of the screen which means is done
- The important thing how you can boot into the system. press volume down and power button to turn off your Samsung Galaxy S20
- Immediately press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key
- Wipe all the data and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.