Root Samsung Galaxy S20
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going to show you the easiest way to Root Samsung Galaxy S20. If you want to root your then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy S20 is the latest flagship smartphone from Samsung brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete, No proper steps available exclude few blogs. So today in this tutorial we will guide you a tested method to Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Using Magisk Patch. before starting the guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 11 February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 64MP + 12MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy S20 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octaprocessor with 12GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 120 Hz refresh rate, a Dynamic AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Samsung galaxy S20 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, Upgrade latest android version by flashing custom ROM and use all rooting required android apps.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung phone
- Your smartphone battery should be charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to flashing process
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S20
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
- You can use all rooting required apps and increase mobile performance
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S20
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy S20 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall the magisk framework. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you are excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the full guidance to root access of your Samsung Galaxy S20 from scratch Using Magisk Patched. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Using Magisk
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking. without enabling their options you’re not able to flash any patched.tar file
“Create a Patched boot image”
- Download the same firmware that’s running on your Samsung Galaxy S20
- Now extract AP file from the zip file
- Convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar (right-click, 7zip, add to archive, change the archive format to tar)
- Copy the boot.img.tar and transfer your internal storage
- Now download the latest magisk manager app and Install it
- Then open magisk manager app go to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file then find the file you transferred earlier on your Samsung device
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Second, download and install the Samsung USB driver to your system
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into download mode
- Guide to boot download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 with PC using data cable don’t release both keys until open download mode
- Now open Odin flash tool in your computer
- Now your ID: COM tab is blue which means your device successfully connected
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now tap on the “start” button
- After some time you will see your screen pass button, Press volume down and power button to off your screen, Immediately Press Volume Up + Volume down + Power buttons to boot into Recovery mode
- Once all the steps are done! then Wipe all the data, reset your device
- After boot into system, congratulations your Samsung Galaxy S20 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Samsung Galaxy S20. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.