Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy S20? If yes, then you are at the right place.
You will find several methods of rooting your Android phone, but most of them didn’t offer the proper resource or provide a simple by a simple guide. Here, we present the simple way to grant you those incredible privileges; then, let’s witness specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 11th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 64MP + 12MP triple primary setup. Exynos 9 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy S20 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 566 PPI, Dynamic AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Rooting access is a pathway that allows users to enter deep settings of their Android smartphone by changing a portion of the system partition and unlock new stuff.
You will get advanced level features, customization options, Custom ROM, and many more things that can unfold a techie world once you install fantastic privileges set.
However, expecting that each aspect of rooting is pure and clean would be a lie. You will notice some general issues as well as profit that we have cover pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S20
In-depth Recovery System
If you by mistake deleted your precious phone’s data and want to get back that data, you can get it without any problem. However, you need a specialized application.
Update latest System firmware
Not all phones provide OEM updates after two year’s span. But after root access, you didn’t need to wait for companies OEM update barriers; you get the latest firmware.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S20
There’s a slim chance that overheating issue will start to appears unless you install something that triggers power boosting and use power-boosting tweak precisely.
Aimlessly Install Modules
You can download the Custom ROMs as much as you want, but beware that you can’t fix the consequences once you installed something odd on your Android phone.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy S20
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
We hope you get rooting access on your phone without any problems. Thoughtfully, you need to understand that, without proper knowledge, you can jeopardize security.
So check everything on Internet before installing any randomly modified application. On other hand, if you have any problem regarding the root procedure, hit comment.