Have you thought to root Samsung Galaxy S20? then you are in the right place.
You will find several methods of rooting your Android phone, but most of them didn’t offer the proper resource or provide a simple by a simple guide. Here, we present the simple way to grant you those incredible privileges; then, let’s witness specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 11th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 64MP + 12MP triple primary setup. Exynos 9 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy S20 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 566 PPI, Dynamic AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Rooting access is a pathway that allows users to enter deep settings of their Android smartphone by changing a portion of the system partition and unlock new stuff.
You will get advanced-level features, customization options, Custom ROM, and many more things that can unfold a techie world once you install fantastic privileges set.
However, expecting that each aspect of rooting is pure and clean would be a lie. You will notice some general issues as well as profit that we have cover pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S20
Impressive battery life
You didn’t have to worry about quick battery drain as you can easily enhance screen time with fantastic rooting features and get extra time for gameplay and streaming.
Get overkill power with overclocking software, and unfasten the true potential of your smartphone while experience next-level performance feels in each aspect every time.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S20
When you enable the powerful features settings, sometimes, the internal partition might disrupt other functions and cause heating problems in the long term period.
You may have to pay back with the invitation of annoying ads notification when you download random ROMs or damaging the ecosystem, so choose wisely every app.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy S20
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to PC and open the Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine; if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Get anything come to your mind and enjoy exciting rooting privileges with the latest Magisk version; you can also unfold tons of customization traits in few simple steps.
Don’t be hesitated to ask about tips and if you are facing the issue, please discuss it in the below section—as for now, I will take my leave and meet in the upcoming post.