Have you thought to root Redmi Note 9 Pro? then you are in the right place.
The rooting privileges come with several opportunities to unlock the system setting, and reaching the data limits would be one reason or maybe for the bloatware. You can do all the stuff singlehandedly, but you need to know the device’s specs details.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 17th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 720G processor powers Redmi Note 9 Pro with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 5020 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The rooting access is a pathway to uncover the true potential of any regular phone. It takes the help of a command prompt that changes some system partition settings.
Usually, it breaks through the superficial system partition layer with codes, and there are several methods available on the internet, but the best would be the Magisk app.
You can cause rumble with features like boost performance, Custom ROMs, removing bloatware, increase storage limits; however, you need to know the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
Sometimes it’s all about dressing the interface setup with elegant ROMs and creates a personalized experience ecosystem that works according to your wishful command.
If you desire to examine the smartphone deepest section, you can quickly access the administer directory, which permits you to control the entire device with no trouble.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
There’s no doubt that most smartphone makers discourage rooting practices, while the harsh reality is way darker than you expect as you will lose warranty privileges.
In some extremely unusual cases, users have sometimes noticed that their device’s battery draining faster, and drastic overheating issues start to appear on the surface.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Redmi Note 9 Pro Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
You have reached the key to unlock the true power of your device throne; now that you have customized setting options, test out different applications at the same time.
On a side note, always remember the risks involved in the rooting process and its aftermath, so it would be wise to clear your doubts about not taking the wrong step.