Hello friends, are you searching for Root Redmi Note 9 Pro Using Magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Because here will you provide all the knowledge. Before starting the full guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 17th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Redmi Note 9 Pro powered by Snapdragon 720G processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 5020 mAh with fast charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In the typical case, every device runs on stock Android configuration. They have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide to how to set up an ADB driver
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
The ultimate potential of a particular smartphone goes down as the times go by, and slow performance starts showing in regular usage. But, you didn’t need to worry about that since a rooted device is capable of overclocking the system.
For whatsoever reason, smartphone companies insert bloatware, which decreases the working proficiency as well as storage of your Android device. Long story short, you can completely delete those worthless apps from your handset with rooting.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
One of the most irritating issues you may observe is that your smartphone won’t get the stock system update form the official makers. However, you can receive the regular security patch and updates after unrooting.
If you’re using an old-gen smartphone, even after overclocking, you can’t reach the desired processing speed due to the limitation of the processor itself.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 9 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Redmi Note 9 Pro
Steps to Root Redmi Note 9 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.0 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to boot up your Redmi Note 9 Pro and enjoy magisk manager
It’s only just beginning, and now that you have rooted your Redmi Note 9 Pro equips those fabulous skin on your phone interface, increase performance and tweaks.
We hope that you’re able to grasp the rooting privilege and enjoy it. But if you come across something unusual and want help regarding rooting, go to comment section.