Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP And Root Redmi Note 9 Pro. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Redmi Note 9 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because this device, which launched by different names in different countries such as Redmi Note 9s. So today in this tutorial we will going to show you a 100% working method to rooting all versions. before starting the guide to Root Redmi Note 9 Pro, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 17 March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup with LED flash. Redmi Note 9 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5020 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting redmi note 9 pro comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, increase mobile performance, change boot logo fonts, and use all rooting required apps.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi device
- Your smartphone battery should be charged more than 35% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to unlock hidden features and install android 11 custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your redmi note 9 pro voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to rooting the redmi device then below we will show you full guidance from scratch only 2 steps. first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 9 Pro
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking. without enabling their options you’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- download and install the ADB driver to your system
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- connect your redmi device with computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Once all the steps are done! your redmi note 9 pro successfully install TWRP recovery
Root Redmi Note 9 Pro Via Flash Magisk
- First of all, turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release both keys until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Advanced” and select install root option
- After selected, then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash lazy flasher and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your smartphone
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your redmi note 9 pro successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting redmi note 9 pro. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.