Hello friends, are you looking for Root Redmi Note 9 Pro Using Magisk? If yes then you are at the right place.
Today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. because we give all the knowledge. before starting the full guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 17th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Redmi Note 9 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5020 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your operating system. through which you unlock all the core software, which was blocked by manufacturers.
In the typical case, every device runs on stock Android configuration that comes with various software and firmware. they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlocking bootloader on any Xiaomi phone
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 35% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to unlock hidden features and install android 11 custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your Xiaomi device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Same as above, the second probability occurs that the boot loop problem may appear and malware drastically increases
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
Guide to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 9 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Redmi Note 9 Pro
Root Redmi Note 9 Pro Using Magisk Manager
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to boot your Redmi Note 9 Pro and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Xiaomi device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.