Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme C20 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The Android ecosystem is open-source from which you can do many things. People lean toward rooting but don’t know the proper process to advanced tweaks. Thus, this article gives you a simple guide from which you can get extraordinary privileges. But before that, have a quick look at specs to understand what your device.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Vietnam market on 18th March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 8-megapixel primary camera setup. Realme C20 powered by MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.52 inches (16.56 cm) 269 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance 5000 mAh, Non-Removable with Micro-USB Port, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Realme C20
Install magisk modules
Add different layers according to your wish and customize interface settings through the magisk modules. You can also pick anyone from vast directory of Custom ROMs.
Explore a whole new world of sound experience by the modified Dolby Atom audio system and get an immersive amplification option to get crisp and depth in songs.
Cons of Root Realme C20
Can’t Use Google
In a rare case, you may come on the radar of SafetyNet. In that situation, you won’t leverage Google supportive applications and features until you unroot the phone.
Bootloop and Brick
If you didn’t follow the step properly, there’s a high chance that your device will be stuck in the boot loop. In the worst-case scenario, it will ultimately become a brick.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager then tap on Install → Install → Select and Patch a file. Select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.img file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
To sum up everything, you can quickly unveil the goodness of rooting features to your phone and, for that, follow the above process thoroughly to grasp fascinating assets.
If you come across any problem such as boot loop or mess up something while following the guide, let us know in the comment section to get the correct answers.