Are you searching for Root OnePlus 9? If yes, then you are at the right place.
A tech geek is incomplete without its advanced features toolkit that allows them to wander the uncharted land of their smartphone and also provide upper hand control over the system. You also want that right, then let’s start with your device specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 23rd March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 50MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 888 processor powers OnePlus 9 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.55 inches (16.94 cm) 402 PPI, Fluid AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Warp Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any OnePlus phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root OnePlus 9
Immersive feature traits
Get the various and cool features that will make the system settings more impressive than before. You can also enhance every software bottleneck without any hassle.
Fast Update option
Whether it’s about the system update or the Custom UI update, you can receive both by the rooting privileges and experience the latest software bundle before the world.
Disadvantage of Root OnePlus 9
Block Access of some apps
Once you unlock the backdoor of your device, the high-end application such as bank related apps won’t activate in their usual format because of your security reasons.
Can’t break physical limitation
You can’t break through the next stage even though you have applied the rooting privileges forces’ full power. Some bottlenecks would not fade out even after that.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On OnePlus 9
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery_a” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery_b” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file to install the second partition’s custom recovery.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root OnePlus 9 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Rooting features will bless you with the goodness of the advanced feature to round up everything. Once you complete the guide, unfold the actual power to your device.
In a typical case, you won’t see any wrong impression, but if you face any problem while following the guide and unable to understand something, comment about it.