Are you searching for Root Moto G8 Play? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The upcoming trend of getting the latest features on android phone has grown exponentially. And to receive those fascinating powers, tech geek needs a bit of help with the root access. Thus, we offer a simple guide, but first, head toward the specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 10th August 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 8MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio P70 processor powers Moto G8 Play with 2GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 271 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh with a USB Type-C Port. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk solution to your device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Motorola phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Moto G8 Play
Increase Battery life
Battery life is quite essential from the perspective of screen time. Once the battery cycle reduces, you can utilize underclocking software to improve overall view time.
Get the Latest OS
Being bored with old fashion OS skin is the most annoying thing. But, you can witness the powerful aura of the latest Android skin with the custom interface set.
Disadvantage of Root Moto G8 Play
Risk Factor Involve
There’s a saying, with huge risk, massive profit accompanies. To gain fascinating privileges, follow the guide properly cause a single mistake can brick the handset.
Loss OTA updates
The official update of the system firmware prepare by the manufacturers, but after rooting your android device, you won’t obtain any system or security patch update.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your handset. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Moto G8 Play
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on the screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Moto G8 Play Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
To sum up everything, you are getting loads of features after unlocking the rooting pathway at one point. Soon, downloading new and unique traits would be possible.
There are endless to customize the setting as you wish. We hope that you have thoroughly read this guide and to ask something move toward the comments part.