Root Moto G8 Play
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP & Root Moto G8 Play. If you want to root your smartphone then you at the right place.
Moto G8 Play is the latest budget smartphone from Motorola brand and so many people want their smartphone but they are unable to do it. because all the methods described online very old may be working in a few years ago using application. whereas at the present time rooting procedure totally changed for every device. So today in this article we will show you proper guidance to get 100% root access. before starting the guide to Root Moto G8 Play without PC, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the brazil market on 24 October 2019. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 8MP +2MP triple primary camera setup. Moto G8 Play powered by MediaTek Helio P70processor with 2GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 271 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C port with Non-removable. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Moto G8 play comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, install android 11 beta custom ROM and use all rooting required application.
Here are some points to remember while rooting Moto G8 play
- Make sure you smartphone bootloader has unlocked because Motorola manufacture team does not allow to root in look bootloader by security region
- You can backup all the important data, so that you get them back if anything goes worn during the rooting process
Advantage of Root moto G8 play
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to use all rooting required application and run Linux kernel
- You can install android 11 beta custom ROM and increase mobile performance
Disadvantage of Root moto G8 play
- After rooting the warranty of your moto G8 play voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the easiest way to get root access only two steps, first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, without installing custom recovery You’re not able to root any Motorola device, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP on Moto G8 Play
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it – Here.
- Second, you need to download recovery file of your moto G8 play before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options you’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode you have to press volume down and power button don’t release the key until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- connect your device with computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Now type next command then again drag and drop you recovery file to boot in recovery mode
- After some time you will see your device automatic boot into recovery mode, it means your moto G8 play successfully install TWRP recovery
Steps to Root Moto G8 play via magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting moto G8 play, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your Moto G8 play then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and find magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your moto G8 play successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Moto G8 play. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.