Are you looking to root moto g8 play? If yes, then you are at the right place.
When you are looking for a pathway that introduces you to impressive customization features might be difficult. But it’s worth trying since there’s an endless possibility for you to advance to the next level. Therefore, let’s start your journey with the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Global market on 24th October 2019. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio P70 processor powers moto g8 play with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 271 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance is 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Normal Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root directory is the essential data block directory that stores user’s data and administers privileged data. Usually, the doors to access those directories are closed.
Third-party applications such as Magisk apk, you can root access and enjoy the trill to control the entire system without any boundaries or limitations that hold you back.
On the same note, there’s the good and bad aspect about rooting, and there’s also a consequence that you need to be aware of; thus let’s understand the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Motorola phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Moto G8 Play
There are limitless possible ways from which you improve interface settings. You can add-on wallpaper, change fonts style, improve background apps settings, and more.
Remove bloatware Ads
Indulge yourself with clean interface settings and remove bloatware from the surface of the Android ecosystem, thus creating a lightweight system with a sleek feature set.
Disadvantage of Root Moto G8 Play
As security barriers have already been breached through you while unlocking rooting privileges traits, the worst would be that malware software can attack the system.
Several companies have strict policies about the rooted device since rooting violates warranty support features until your device stays under the certification period limits.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Moto G8 Play
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Moto G8 Play Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
At last, you have reached the end; it’s all your hard work that you complete this guide! Now, take your time to unlock the fascinating customization features door and traits.
If something is bothering you or something that you didn’t understand some portion in the meanwhile, let us know thoroughly to get guidance in the following partition.