Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M12? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Nowadays, android updates may have become better than before, but there are still many issues the developer wasn’t able to find out. If you want to receive seemly robust tweaks, then you should be rooting your Android device. To better understand and grasp the entire process, let’s first look over the headliner specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 6th February 2021. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M12 powered by Exynos 8 Octa processor with 3GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) 262 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 7000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M12
You can overcome the software and hardware bottlenecks while making your phone a compatible machine that will run anything. Plus, improve working proficiency.
Enhance sound quality
Have you ever think of getting the Dolby atom level sound system integrated into the system partition. If not, then the rooting privileges will render those tweaks quickly.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M12
Vulnerable to malware
When you get those mind-blowing features, there’s a low probability that malware could attack the interface ecosystem and messed up the performance aspects.
Lose warranty Privilege
All the powers that arrive with the rooting are a by-product of violation of warranty policy, which might be a big problem as the phone will become a complete brick.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: SM-M127F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager then tap on Install → Install → Select and Patch a file. Select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.tar file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is everything done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
With this method, you can get those rooting features with the help of magisk. Moreover, the above-mentioned step-by-step guide contains everything you will need to complete the whole process. We hope you get those immense privileges.
However, you come across any issue during the following process. Share screenshot if it’s the boot loop problem and comment down the query below to get an answer.