Want to root Samsung Galaxy A73? Yes, you want to unlock the system settings and unleash the true power of your phone, but first, you need a practical guide for that.
In this post, we have tailored a simple step-by-step guide, using which you can easily root your handset and enjoy its tremendously powerful rooting privileges and traits.
Even if you are rooting the device for the first time, you don’t need to worry, since we have covered everything you need in the upcoming process, such as standalone apps and much more. Read on to know more!
Rooting can be a blessing for those users who want to experience the thrill of going into something unexplored, and my friend, you can accomplish these attributes.
Nevertheless, it’s necessary to understand that rooting can also be disastrous if you don’t stay alert. So, let’s talk about what root is and what features you would get when you root your phone.
What is Root?
The root is a system directory that stores apps, users, and software data, making this directory one of the prominent pillars connecting the users to the internal settings.
Everything runs behind the scene, and the system needs administrator-level powers to access each file, also known as a superuser pass. That’s the thing you will be seeking.
When you root any device, administrator privileges are granted, but there are some good and downsides if you have chosen to open those settings. So, let’s comprehend those factors.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A73
You have the power to control the system settings, and you can precisely transform the interface layout according to your need and standard requirement without an issue.
Alongside this, you will also obtain a chance to power the overall performance aspect and boost up battery life with astounding overclocking and underclocking software.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A73
Rooting can be harsh when you flash incompatible software or custom ROMs in the Android ecosystem. As a result, heating issues and lags would be seen frequently too.
Besides, if you have rooted the device, you won’t gain any warranty privileges, and in the worst case, if the device becomes brick, you can’t even take it to the service station.
- The first step that you need to unleash the true power of the phone is to unlock bootloader on Samsung phones to perform the upcoming steps conveniently.
- Moreover, make sure that your smartphone is charged more than 60% or above.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A73 Using Magisk
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader’s device. So, do everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
1. Preparing boot image
- Firstly, Download the latest Stock Firmware according to your country region.
- As for the next step, you enter in stock firmware folder and select the “AP” file.
- Right-click and unzip the “AP” file through the 7-Zip tool to extract all content.
- Enter 7-Zip, then go to the “Add to archive” to change the file archive format.
- You must convert the .lz4 file format to .tar and click “OK” to continue.
- Transfer newly extracted boot.img.tar file to the phone through a USB cable.
2. Patching boot image
- Download and install the latest Magisk App into your smartphone accurately.
- To patch the boot file, tap on the install section and navigate boot.img.tar file.
- Reach out to the location and press the boot file to start the patching process.
- From this, You will be found in Internal Storage/Download/magisk_patched.tar.
- Transfer the patched file to your PC. connects your phone in download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Note: Every Samsung device arrives with a distinctive fastboot combination, so make sure to check your phone’s download mode pattern to utilize the upcoming phases.
3. Flash patched boot file
- Enter in the Odin Flash Tool, and there, check whether the phone is connected or not! If you face any issues, reconnect the device after entering the fastboot.
- Tap on the “AP” section, and paste the magisk_patched.tar location in the box.
- You have to untick the “Auto-Reboot” from the left corner to do it subsequently.
- Afterward, tap on the “Start” button to initialize the flashing process of the file.
4. Re-installing Magisk App
- Remove the data cable connecting to the PC and phone and enter the fastboot mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power button to join the boot section.
- Wait till the Samsung logo doesn’t appear and navigate through Volume keys.
- Select the factory reset option and wipe out all the data for smooth usage later.
- Download the latest version of magisk App to appreciate those root privileges.
You have achieved those immersive settings and unlocked the doors to welcome robust custom ROMs, so enjoy those fascinating privileges thoroughly.
On the other hand, if you face any hassle during the guide, let’s know in the below comments section and for more exciting rooting-related content, visit our telegram group once.