Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy F41? If yes, then you are at the right place.
In the tech-savvy era, nobody wants limitations in their device and want to modify the application for a better user interface. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Because here, the master guide will provide a complete idea Root Samsung Galaxy F41. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the smartphone specification.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launched the Indian market on 8th October 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy F41 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.21 cm) 403 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk solution on your device.
We all know there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy F41
Take Full Control
You can attain all the hidden features that are locked by makers. Also, expand the limits through Custom ROMs and software to get a better grasp over the phone.
Restore and Backup
With the aid of restore and backup apps such as Titanium, you can test out ROMs as much as you want. If you didn’t like the tweaks, delete them and restore data.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy F41
Loss all Data
The rooting privileges come at the cost of the risk of losing your device data. And you won’t be able to retain it back. So, make sure to take a secure backup beforehand.
Can’t Update Firmware
If you enjoy the customization tweaks of the firmware, didn’t root your phone. The reason is that you will lose access to all the future updates from the first instance.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: SM-F415F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Click AP File and again Extract
- Now convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar by right-clicking 7zip, add to the archive, change archive format to tar
- Only copy the boot.tar file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
Finally, you have achieved the rooting privileges on your device. Your phone will become out of the league from the other and can add more customization options.
If you have doubts and issues, please let us know in the comment section, and we will appreciate your thoughts. Meanwhile, enjoy the exciting features of rooting.