Do you want to Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The confidence of adjusting or turning the administer privileges only comes with root access although, each phone has its ways to attain those features. Thus, we create a guide that will help you reach your goals- but that you need to start with the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 11th August 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 48MP + 12MP + 20MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 865 processor powers Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 386 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root directory, or admin directory, is the core part where users and smartphone data are stored. You can access system files do several customizations afterwards.
With that, changing interface settings plus removing bloatware from the interface ecosystem becomes pretty simple, while you can hassle-free install new features.
However, deep down, there few bad and good things to be aware of before rooting since nobody wants their device to become brick; thus, let’s see the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Clean UI Experience
Having not a single bloatware on your Android smartphone sounds fascinating. You can do lots of things after rooting, and cleaning the interface could be the first step.
Expand Resolution Cap
If you are stuck at the low-end resolution bottlenecks, there’s no need to worry about it since after rooting your Android smartphone, you can easily enhance the graphics.
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
In some cases, we have seen that phones are starting to works slower, which mostly happens when you install incompatible ROMs that slow down the processing speed.
Unwanted Heating issues
The residual heat will appear more often than before since your internal settings are now working freely; it becomes quite common to see ups and downs in performance.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Rooting privileges your Android phone gives a chance to seize a decent opportunity to unleash the full potential and bestow immersive features of Magisk Manager.
If you are queries to know about more, do comment in the below section to gain the wisdom of rooting privileges. Till then, enjoy the root features on your Android device!