Hello friends, are you searching for Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra? If yes then you are at the right place.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is the latest flagship smartphone from Xiaomi brand and many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable. because all the methods described online are incomplete or maybe not working. In the tech-savvy era, nobody wants limitations in their device and want the freedom of modifying application for the better user interface. Are you excited to find the way? before starting the full guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 11th August 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 48MP + 12MP + 20MP quad primary camera setup. Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. Based on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 120 Hz refresh rate, AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlock all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi phone
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 35% because a lot of time required to the rooting procedure
Pros of Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- After rooting, you can personalize the home screen and change the interface
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to unlock hidden features as well as install Xposed Framework
Cons of Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- After rooting the warranty of your Xiaomi device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- A radical change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk can cost severe damage and security patches
Important Note: It is not mandatory but we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong. down below you will get the downloadable link of the required files guide section.
Guide to Install TWRP On Any Xiaomi Phone
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Using Magisk Manager
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- After booting, congratulation your Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Xiaomi device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.