Root Xiaomi Mi A3
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal toady in this article we will going to show you the easiest method to Root Xiaomi Mi A3. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Xiaomi Mi A3 is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete exclude some blogs. So today in this tutorial we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere and search for “How to Root Xiaomi Mi A3” after reading this article. Here we give all the knowledge. before starting the guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 23 August 2019. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Xiaomi Mi A3 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.08 inches (15.44 cm) 283 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4030 mAh, USB Type-C port with Quick charging 3.0. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Xiaomi Mi A3 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, install android 11 beta custom ROM, increase mobile performance and use all rooting required apps.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked because android manufacture team does not allow to root in look bootloader
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Mi A3
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to install android 11 beta custom and change boot logo fonts
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Mi A3
After rooting the warranty of your Xiaomi Mi A3 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
Above we gave you a snapshot on How you can root your Xiaomi Mi A3 and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to go deeper, below we will cover everything.
Steps to Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi A3
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device
- The most important steps while flashing custom recovery. enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode Xiaomi device, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Download and install the ADB driver to your computer
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot boot” then drag and drop you recovery file
- After booting into the recovery mode, Navigate to Advanced > Install Recovery Ramdisk option > Browse the TWRP image
- Once all the steps are done, Again go to Advanced > and “Fix Recovery Bootloop” Reboot your device
Root Xiaomi Mi A3 Via Flash Magisk Zip
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Xiaomi Mi A3, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your Xiaomi device then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and Navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash lazy flasher and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your smartphone
- Reboot your device and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting Xiaomi Mi A3. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.