Are you searching for a method that will unlock bootloader on any Motorola phones? If yes, you have landed on the exact page where you obtain an in-depth guide for that.
In this post, we have covered the complete walkthrough that will grant you access to open the bootloader traits by applying the fastboot commands in a hassle-free way.
Are you looking for a way to root Android phone? Yes, you require a custom recovery aid that will combine innovative and exciting features into the smartphone accurately.
However, the first milestone that you are required to achieve would be to open the bootstrap section of your phone. In other words, unlock the bootloader to start the fun.
Afterward, you can see the clear path to receive the fascinating rooting privileges, but once you originate the journey, you can’t step back, so take all the notes and drill deep.
If you aren’t willing to take the risk, it’s the precise time because you can’t do it later. Following this, you will learn about the pros and cons and what the bootloader does!
What is Bootloader?
When the power is turned on, the bootstrap commands operate wild and watch every corner of the system partition while security checks other elements behind the scenes.
Every company offers different and unique design boot animations, and you observe innovation with each brand, but the working of the commands are similar everywhere.
However, in most cases, the makers closed the bootloader so that users didn’t face any problems with viruses and malware vulnerability, or in other words, restrains you.
Indeed, you would not be restrained by the companies laws and accomplish numerous things that won’t blind you with the rules while offering administers level capabilities.
But the intriguing part is that once you have unlocked those bootloader settings, it will give you the upper hand in several important factors while customizing the interface.
Alongside this, you can boost up the internal settings and obtain solid superuser traits too. But still, it’s noteworthy to understand the underwhelming and good aspects too.
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
The primary reason you unlock bootloader on any Motorola phones would be to seek some decent interface personalization that didn’t appear by the android ecosystem.
You can unlock the customization features with the custom ROMs that encourage you to improvise the internal system settings that give impressive and magnificent looks.
Are you annoyed by the bloatware apps, those rubbish garbage that you request to through away for a long time? You can perform that take easily with rooting privileges!
Finally, you can further boot up the performance aspect of the phone up to two folds with the overclocking software and decrease clocking speed for durable battery life.
Disadvantage of Unlock bootloader
The users will lose the warranty policy features as unlock bootloader on any Motorola phones will cost, in case you have damaged the handset will become a brick phone.
You won’t obtain the maker’s security protection features as the security barrier of the system partition is already been lifted from the device. So, you can’t do anything later.
Besides this, you will also compromise with the privacy factor as the system setting will become vulnerable to malicious viruses and malware that can harm the handset.
Furthermore, your data would be completely wiped out as you have unlock bootloader on any Motorola phones, so it’s necessary to take the entire backup to avoid problems.
Unlock Bootloader on any Motorola Phones 2021
Disclaimer: The Magisk update is not accountable for any damage. If you are willing to take a risk, be prepared for the outcome. Take a backup before starting the process.
Step 1 – Unlock the developer modes
- First, head toward the Settings section, where you have to go to About phone.
- Inside the About phone part, tap on the build number continuously for a while.
- Now, enter into the developer mode, where you enable a few of the widgets.
- Lastly, you have to switch on OEM unlocking with the USB debugging section.
Step 2 – Download and Install Tools
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Platform tools and ADB drivers.
- Also, consider downloading the Motorola USB drivers for better convenience.
- Following, turn off the device and obtain access into the fastboot mode first.
- Tap “Volume up + Power” for fastboot, then join to the PC operating system.
Step 3 – Get the code
- Enter the cmd in the search bar, and the cmd prompt will appear on the screen.
- Next, you have to enter the command – fastboot devices – to show the device.
- Input – fastboot oem get_unlock_data – to find the bootloader code details.
- Copy those four code lines into the notepad file since you will need them later.
Step 4 – Enter the generated code
- To generate the code, you need to visit the official Motorola account page first.
- Sign in with your e-mail account or the Motorola id to unlock the code precisely.
- Insert the code in the empty part, and then tap on can my device can unlock?
- If you are eligible, you will get the code in the e-mail. Copy that code and insert – fastboot OEM unlock (code) – to unlock bootloader on any Motorola phones.
F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q- Can I unlock my bootloader?
Ans. Yes, you can unlock the bootloader of any android device. If you know about the correct fastboot commands to boot the phone into the bootloader unlock the limiters.
Q- Is it safe to unlock the bootloader?
Ans. Unlocking the bootloader is easy compared to rooting any android device since you won’t face any problem, but you will most likely lose your apps and personal data.
Q- Can I unlock the bootloader after rooting?
Ans. If you are rooting your phone through third-party apps like KingRoot, you won’t need to unlock the bootloader. In the magisk case, you need to unlock the bootstrap.
Q- Why bootloader is locked?
Ans. Typically, the smartphone makers locked the bootloader for the user’s security reasons and to protect from malicious virus attacks and other issues regarding brick.
Q- What are the disadvantages of unlocking the bootloader?
Ans. Numerous users will waste primary warranty privileges. Besides, an increase in vulnerability from malware will wipe data and compromise essential security factors.
Q- Does unlocking bootloader wipe data?
Ans. Yes, unlocking the bootloader will clean the internal storage unit because the procedure will remove the security barrier that protects the device from harsh attacks.