Unlock bootloader On Any Xiaomi Phone
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article We Will Guide to Unlock bootloader On Any Xiaomi Phone. If You Wants to Unlock bootloader of Your Smartphone then You have to Come Right Place. So basically Read this tutorial till the End because We also Provide Some advantages of Unlocking bootloader.
Why Unlock bootloader?
We all know when you buy any new xiaomi phone so at that time your bootloader is Locked by the xiaomi manufacture team. Once you Unlock bootloader of your smartphone then you can customise your smartphone according to your needs, Upgrade latest Android version without OTA update and Install custom recovery.
Pre-Requirement before Unlock bootloader On Any Xiaomi Phone
- Your xiaomi smartphone battery should be charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the unlocking process
- This guiding way to Unlock bootloader only for Xiaomi Phone So don’t try on another smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
- Make sure you can backup all the important data, So that you can get them back if anything goes wrong during the unlocking process
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
- After unlocking bootloader you can customise your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to Upgrade latest Android version without OTA update
- You will be able to Root Your Xiaomi Smartphone without using pc and Install Android 10 custom ROM
Enable USB debugging & OEM Unlocking
Make sure, must be required to enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options You’re not able to Unlock bootloader.
- Guide to enable developer option go to settings >> about Phone >> tap on miui version 5 to 7 times
- Next go additional settings >> developer option >> enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking
If you are excited to know the Unlocking process then below we will show you the easiest way to Unlock bootloader of your xiaomi phone. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Unlock bootloader On Any Xiaomi Phone
- First of all, go to the official site to get permission for unlocking the bootloader of your smartphone
- Guide to get permission, sign up with MI account then select nickname randomly
- Now fill the form then wait for getting permission by xiaomi centre. Once you receive the message “You’re eligible to unlocking bootloader” it means you got the permission by xiaomi team
- Now download MI unlock tool and extract it – Here.
- Connect smartphone with PC using data cable and boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode you have to press volume down and power button don’t release key until open fastboot mode
- Now open MI Unlock tool in your PC and sign in with MI account
- Now tap on “Unlock” then wait for unlocking process
- Congratulation your bootloader successfully unlocked