Are you looking to root infinix hot 9? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The rooting process goes through several steps and requires tools; though you are a newbie, worry not because you have landed in the best place! Here, you will get a method to unlock admin settings; thus, let’s commence with the device’s core specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 29th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio P22 processor powers infinix hot 9 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 266 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh, Non-Removable with Micro-USB Port, before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The primary directory that operates with system data is called the root directory; the “/” symbol denotes this simple-looking symbol that possesses value in the system.
Without this directory, your device is nothing more than a brick since the data won’t store in any portion unless it has the root directory, yet the root access is different.
It’s typically known that the users have unlocked the superuser feature and have the key to roam in the admin directory, but it comes with its equal share of pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Android phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Infinix Hot 9
You can utilize different settings by adding ROMs into the system interface, which not only allows you to extend visual and processing features but offers customization.
Moreover, you can extend the performance factor by using the overclocking apps to boost the processing cores cloaking speed into multiple folds precisely & hassle-free.
Disadvantage of Root Infinix Hot 9
Once you upload custom recovery into the system, it will violate that company policy, and afterward, you will lose warranty privileges that initially come with the device.
Besides this, you can also tweak the system features, but we didn’t encourage you to do that since it might lead your device to become brick, so perform it at your own risk.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Infinix Hot 9 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
The gateway of endless features is unlocked, so what are you waiting for now? Begin with simple custom ROMs to create a personalized user interface experience easily.
But, if you are stuck in any situation where you have need help, do let us know where things go in the south direction, ask it—meanwhile, we will meet you in the next post.