Are you searching for Root Redmi Note 10 Pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Whenever you have tried to achieve the fascinating privileges of rooting, you stumble upon issues and several times think if there’s would a way to get those features instantly. Here, you get step by step guide. Before that, let’s unleash the right specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 10th March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Snapdragon 732G processor powers Redmi Note 10 Pro with 6GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 5020 mAh with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk solution to your device.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 10 Pro
A New Customization
The pathway of rooting is simple, and once you uncover its utmost potential. You will witness the true strength of the ultimate features that make everything easy for you.
Fast Android UI Update
Get access to the latest version of the system UI and enjoy fresh features firsthand before the world. Besides this, no need to worry about the OTA updates next time.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 10 Pro
Can’t use Google ecosystem
At some point, it becomes annoying as you won’t be able to get through the corridors of Google SafetyNet. Once you come under the radar, things will become hard later.
Viruses and Malware threat
The waves of viruses and malware can breach the security layers if you aimlessly install new software without any prior check. Verify everything before implementing.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your device. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on the screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
That’s all you need to do! Once it complete, install anything that comes to your mind. Implant layers of features or dress the interface with the latest skin. It’s all up to you.
There are varieties of things you can perform after achieving the fantastic privileges of rooting. If you have any doubt about the process, head toward the comment box.