Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going to show you the easiest way to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Redmi Note 10 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are complicated. So we assure you that after reading this tutorial you don’t need to go anywhere. before starting the full process let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Global market in mid-August 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Redmi Note 10 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) 403 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5100 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting redmi note 10 pro comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, increase mobile performance and use all rooting required application.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi device
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
- Here, the important thing download and install ADB driver on your system
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 10 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can use all rooting required applications and change boot logo fonts
- You will be able to install android 11 custom ROM and unlock hidden features
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 10
- After rooting the warranty of your Redmi Note 10 Pro voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall the magisk framework. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
above we gave you a snapshot on how you can root redmi note 10 pro and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to go deeper, below we will cover everything. follow all the process carefully.
Steps to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 10 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, download the TWRP recovery file of your device: coming soon…
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Redmi Note 10 Pro
Root Redmi Note 10 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash lazy flasher and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your device
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- After booting, congratulation your Redmi Note 10 Pro successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting redmi note 10 pro. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.