Are you looking to root redmi note 10 pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Have you tried to look suitable method to improvise the customization factor of your smartphone? Ring the bells as you have hit the jackpot and landed in the right place; for your knowledge, you will need the rooting privileges, so let’s start with the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 4th March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP primary camera setup. Snapdragon 732G processor powers redmi note 10 pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, Super AMOLED. Moving to battery performance is 5020 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Usually, the system setting is just another name for the administer privileges set from which the admin or maker can change the internal settings from their headquarters.
If you want to gain that access, you have to follow the path of the rooting process in which there are a few hurdles that you have to overcome and obtain those features.
Some hurdles, such as performance backlash and bootloop issues, are common; it’s necessary to take precautions and thoroughly understanding the pros and the cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 10 Pro
You can equip different custom ROMs to shape your personalized ecosystem in which everything will be set according to your day-to-day needs in a hassle-free manner.
The root access brings the overclocking software into the system, enriching the core’s processing speed and providing an exceptional UI experience, especially in gaming.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 10 Pro
There are instances where users have to find out that the system lags after installing random custom ROMs, thus avoid using those incompatible ROMs with your device.
Besides this, you will also lose all the other features that come in the warranty period, as getting root access privileges violates the smartphone companies’ terms & policies.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
At last, you have reached the end game, now move forward and unlock the world of customization and tap up the true potential of your device with overclocking features.
Asides from this, if you encounter any issue while following the guide and looking for a solution, just head toward the comment section and express your problem precisely.