Root Redmi 7A
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Root Redmi 7A Using Magisk. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Redmi 7A is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are very old may be working a few years ago. So today in this tutorial we will going to show you the tested method. We assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this. before starting the guide to Root Redmi 7A, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 22 May 2019. Talking about camera sensor 12MP primary camera setup. Redmi 7A powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. Based on Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone coming with 5.45 inches (13.84 cm) 295 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, Non-removable with micro-USB port. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Redmi 7A comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, increase mobile performance and use all rooting required apps.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi device
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantage of Root Redmi 7A
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to increase mobile performance and unlock hidden features
- You can use all rooting required apps and upgrade the latest android version
Disadvantage of Root Redmi 7A
- After rooting the warranty of your Redmi 7A voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
Above we gave you a snapshot on How you can root your Redmi 7A and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to go deeper, below we will cover everything.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 7A
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- The most important steps while flashing custom recovery. enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your redmi device with computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Redmi 7A
Steps to Root Redmi 7A Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Redmi 7A, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash lazy flasher and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your smartphone
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- Congratulation your Redmi 7A successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Redmi 7A. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.