Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme C15 Using Magisk? If yes then you are at the right place.
If you are advanced tech enthusiasts you may already know Nowadays the rooting procedure totally changed and complicated. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. because here master guide will you provide a complete idea of How to Root Realme C15. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 28th July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme C15 powered by MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.52 inches (16.56 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 600 mAh, USB Type-C port with Quick Charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was usually blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the root solution on your device.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock the bootloader on any realme phone
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting procedure
Advantage of Root Realme C15
- After rooting, you can personalize the home screen and change the interface
- You will be able to freedom of modifying application for better user interface
- You can use all rooting required application and install android custom Roms
Disadvantage of Root Realme C15
- After rooting the warranty of your realme device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Same as above, the second probability occurs that the boot loop problem may appear and Lose all the privilege of official firmware updates
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same Stock Rom that’s running on your operating system and other required files guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- Extract the files in downloaded firmware with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager: Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.img file then paste in your computer
“Flash Magisk Patch Boot image”
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Open the platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your realme device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.