Are you searching for Root Realme C15? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Nowadays, who didn’t want immersive customization in their smartphone— if you are one of those users, this post will guide you to your dream. For the first instance, you need a proper rooting process for your phone, so let’s start with the spec sheet.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 28th July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. MediaTek Helio G35 processor powers Realme C15 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.52 inches (16.56 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 6000 mAh, Micro-USB Port with Quick Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root access is the primary directory that keeps your administrative, users, and apps data; while offers the ability to protect data through the help makers firewall setup.
There are vast possibilities to attain robust features, and extracting data will not be the same as before; you can easily visit every corner with the subtle aid of privileges.
But, you also need to be aware of the side effects that come along with root access—most of them are not that severe either; Let’s see what is good and what’s terrible.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Realme C15
Better battery life
You can decrease the battery drainage to the extend where you can quickly get a few more hours of screentime; it will further improve the overall smartphone experience.
Access system files
In a typical case, the administer flies and functions are hidden from usual users, but not in the case of root users, as they can easily wander around that division properly.
Disadvantage of Root Realme C15
The overheating problem is noticed when you download software that manipulates system settings; in most cases, overclocking app features could be a reason as well.
Brick risk factor
A single mistake can severely damage your phone to extend where it can’t come back to its original state, or in other words, the device will become brick, so use carefully!
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Realme C15
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Realme C15 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Kudos, you have come across the gateway of success; enjoy the exciting adventure ahead and unhitch the fascinating doors to create a personalized custom interface.
As for the endnote, I hope that you didn’t face any problems while following up the process. However, if you come across any issue, head to the next section for answers.