How to Root Realme C15 Without PC [Working]
Nobody stumbles upon the mistakes; everything is a coincidence; you are here is your destiny, and you will grasp the method from which you can root Realme C15 precisely.
But first, you need to have a clear picture of where you want to lead those fascinating privileges since there are downfalls that might harm your device, so read it thoroughly.
Once you unlock the doors, you will notice an endless depth of customization that will unveil the true potential of the internal settings. To do all of that, let’s visit the specs.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 28th July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Helio G35 processor power realme c15 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.52 inches (16.56 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 6000 mAh, Micro-USB Port with Quick Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Root access is the primary directory that keeps your administrative, users, and apps data; while offers the ability to protect data through the help makers firewall setup.
There are vast possibilities to attain robust features, and extracting data will not be the same as before. You can easily visit every corner with the subtle aid of privileges.
But, you also need to be aware of the side effects that come along with root access—most of them are not that severe either. Let’s see what is good and what’s terrible.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Realme C15
You can decrease the battery drainage to the extend where you can quickly get a few more hours of screentime. It will further improve the overall smartphone experience.
In a typical case, the administer flies and functions are hidden to the usual users, but not for the root access users, as they can easily wander around that division properly.
Disadvantage of Root Realme C15
The overheating issue you will notice when downloading software that manipulates system settings. In most cases, overclocking app features could be a reason as well.
A single mistake can severely damage your phone to extend where it can’t come back to its original state, or in other words, the device will become brick, so use carefully!
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme C15 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Kudos, you have come across the gateway of success; enjoy the exciting adventure ahead and unhitch the fascinating doors to create a personalized custom interface.
As for the endnote, I hope that you didn’t face any problems while following the steps. However, if you come across any issue, head to the comments section for answers.
Where is boot.img? please give me the link
You will get boot.img in firmware file. Here.