Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme C15 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
If you are advanced tech enthusiasts, you may already know that the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 28th July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme C15 powered by MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.52 inches (16.56 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, Micro-USB Port with Quick Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, rooting gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk modules on your device.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Realme C15
You can install several amazing Custom ROMs after rooting the phone and experience high-quality content streaming on Netflix, YouTube and other platforms.
Add Customized Skin
Enable lots of settings, but the best part is that you can easily customize the interface and add beautiful skin, and for that, you need to install a particular ROM.
Cons of Root Realme C15
Overheating issues Appear
You can’t control the heat output of the phone, even if you download a specific app. The heating issue will still appear and can drain the battery faster than before.
Slowdown the Processing Speed
When a phone isn’t able to bear the threshold of the incompatible application, it will decrease the processing speed, and performance delays also start to appear.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Steps to Create A Patch Boot File Via Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.img file then transfer into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
It’s been a rigid game from the very start since every smartphone rooting processing is different. But this guide is tailored to root your Realme C15 without any issue.
Now that you know how to Root Andriod phones, why didn’t you give it a try for yourself and see the magic of it? Rooting will unleash new doors and hopes for many other fascinating things as well. For queries, head to the comment section.