In this guide, I will show you how to root nubia red magic 6 using magisk.
Once you the rooting pathway, you can achieve an impressive collection of features and get tremendous powers. Still, it might lead the path from a handful of hardships. Thus, Let’s head toward opening the impeccable privileges by visiting the specs first.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th September 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 888 processor powers nubia red magic 6 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.8 inches (17.27 cm) 387 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 5050 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root directory is nothing more than “/” this symbol, which usually possesses the important data of your smartphone system alongside administrivia privileges traits.
The root access unhitches the ultimate customization world that offers tons of unique stuff, from creating a personalized interface to software that will boost performance.
However, some downsides can cause rucks into the internal settings of your device; so, let’s understand the advantage and disadvantages of those fascinating features.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Android phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 6
For starters, you can combine unique custom ROMs that will permit you to change the system setting as much as you want and creating something out of it astounding.
Moreover, you can also remove the dirt of the custom UI; indeed, you can throw away that useless bloatware from the Android ecosystem with rooting privileges help.
Disadvantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 6
As for the downside, root access possibly locks the usage of high-end security apps such as banking apps, while in some cases, users have noticed overheating issues.
But, there is always the slight risk that you may brick the phone after installing some crappy ROMs without any alert, so check everything before uploading to the system.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Nubia Red Magic 6 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Kudos, you have finally reached your end goal, now unveil your smartphone device’s true nature and powers to unfold an exciting journey of customization world ahead.
However, you come across any loose edge and facing a problem unlocking root traits, you can head toward the comment section to get help as fast as possible as it could.