In this guide, I will show you how to root nubia red magic 6 using magisk.
Once you the rooting pathway, you can achieve an impressive collection of features and get tremendous powers. Still, it might lead the path from a handful of hardships. Thus, Let’s head toward opening the impeccable privileges by visiting the specs first.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 12th September 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 888 processor powers nubia red magic 6 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.8 inches (17.27 cm) 387 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 5050 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root directory is nothing more than “/” this symbol, which usually possesses the important data of your smartphone system alongside administrivia privileges traits.
The root access unhitches the ultimate customization world that offers tons of unique stuff, from creating a personalized interface to software that will boost performance.
However, some downsides can cause rucks into the internal settings of your device; so, let’s understand the advantage and disadvantages of those fascinating features.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Android phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time is required for the rooting procedure.
Advantages of Root Nubia Red Magic 6
For starters, you can combine unique custom ROMs that will permit you to change the system setting as much as you want and create something out of it astounding.
Moreover, you can also remove the dirt of the custom UI; indeed, you can throw away that useless bloatware from the Android ecosystem with rooting privileges help.
Disadvantages of Root Nubia Red Magic 6
As for the downside, root access possibly locks the usage of high-end security apps such as banking apps, while in some cases, users have noticed overheating issues.
But, there is always the slight risk that you may brick the phone after installing some crappy ROMs without any alert, so check everything before uploading to the system.
How to Root Nubia Red Magic 6?
We are at the correct place and if you are looking for a way to root your device, you can apply the following two methods to apply those robust features. But at the same time, there are flaws as well as benefits of each process, so pick accordingly.
If you are looking for a more success rate with stable results, we will recommend you to proceed with the flashing zip file rooting procedure. Most time, it’s secure and you can easily unroot the phone with the same methods. But, it’s slightly difficult.
The process is used by the Magisk and SuperSU, while the custom recovery is required as you have to flash these zip files and unlock the rooting powers.
The third-party apps method optimized the time limits and provide those astounding functions to your phone in a few clicks here and there. Besides, it’s quite popular with the newbies due to its ease of use and they didn’t need additional resources either.
Disclaimer – Magiskupdate is not responsible for any rooting problems. You have to take the risk. If you are not willing to proceed forward, it’s the right time to stop.
Method#1: Root Nubia Red Magic 6 Using Magisk
Magisk is one of the most popular ways to root your smartphone. Although, the only downside of this process is that it’s slightly time-consuming. However, the systemless rooting factor makes this procedure a secure and safe option for a newbie.
Note: You will need to unlock bootloader and install custom recovery for this method. On the same note, you will also require the stock firmware file.
- First of all, you have to download the magisk application.
- Once you have downloaded the file, go to the download folder.
- Go to the file manager and rename magisk.apk to magisk.zip.
- Now, you have to boot into the TWRP recovery so turn off phone.
- Following this, press the Volume Down and Power button combo.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, tap on the Install button first.
- Navigate to the magisk.zip file location and swipe left to flash.
- Once the process ends, you can click on the reboot system option.
- You will see that the magisk app is installed inside the app drawer.
- Tap on the magisk app to complete the installation process.
Method#2: Root Nubia Red Magic 6 Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
Kudos, you have finally reached your end goal, now unveil your smartphone device’s true nature and powers to unfold an exciting journey of customization world ahead.
However, if you come across any loose edge and facing a problem unlocking root traits, you can head toward the comment section to get help as fast as possible it could.