Are you looking to root redmi 6a? If yes, then you are at the right place.
There are numerous ways to attain rooting privileges for your smartphone. But if you are looking for something simple that doesn’t require too much mental labor. Ring the bells; you have come to the right place. Let’s understand a bit about the specification.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 19th September 2018. Talking about camera sensor 13MP primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio A22 processor powers redmi 6a with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 5.4 inches (13.84 cm) 295 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance is 3000 mAh before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The Root directory is the primary section that posses the internal software data and the administer setting; the system partition firewall layer usually protects that data.
While there can be another means of this term, root access is typically called when the user unlocks the system settings and can change the administer privileges traits.
However, there’s also the downside of attaining those fascinating features as there’s a slight chance that might brick your phone; thus, let’s grasp the pros and cons factor.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Redmi 6A
Not only can you change stock firmware, but you can also add different firmware apt according to the requirement of your daily task and provide suitable customization.
Remove the bloatware apps from the ecosystem to create a lightweight personalized interface. Besides, you can increase the subtle amount of internal storage for apps.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi 6A
The performance drop can be seen when you equip a pretty incompatible software to the device system; it will cause distribution, and in the worst case, cause heat issues.
Needless to say, the rooting process comes with its own twist and turns. If you didn’t follow the guide accurately, you would most likely brick your phone, so do it properly.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB apk and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery menu through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Redmi 6A Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Boot the device into the recovery by the Power + Volume Up button combo.
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process; afterward, reboot the device at last.
Ring the bells: You have finally unlocked those fascinating privileges for your phone.
Hands down to the latest Magisk app, you won’t have any specific problem installing since everything has become quite straightforward from the past few generations.
Enjoy the exciting features and wander through the endless customization labyrinth to unlock new software while avoiding the malicious malware traps as the endnote.