How to Root Samsung Galaxy A22 – Two Working Methods!
There is an endless world of customization where you can change the system settings according to your daily usage needs. For that, root Samsung Galaxy A22 is an option.
In this guide, we have covered the most important steps regarding the root process. Besides, you can also unfold different things once you enter the party, so read it well.
But before heading to our primary goal, let’s understand the specs first so that we can utilize them to pick the best tools. Without any further ado, let’s move to the next part.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 2nd June 2021. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. MediaTek Helio G80 processor power Samsung Galaxy A22 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 274 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
In general terms, the root is the primary section that handles every data aspect and provides stable support while using. A big portion of that comes under admin data.
Though, the root access term is completely different things. The way to attain those administrative-level privileges is usually known as root access and requires steps.
Once you unlock the door, and you will see a clear path ahead. Test out exciting stuff while also beware of the malicious side of rooting. To know more, check out below.
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time is required for the rooting procedure.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A22
The performance aspect can increase severalfold through the overclocking app help, and it will unveil the true potential of your device with a slight tweak in the cores.
You can add new things into the Android ecosystem, attempt out different company interfaces, which will most likely satisfy your needs, and offer customization traits.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A22
Some users have noticed that their handset starts showing jester and constant lag after applying rooting privileges; the newly installed ROM would be a possible reason.
As you have guessed, if you unlock the smartphone bootloader and upload a custom feature, whether it’s root or something else, it considers a company policy violation.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
Method#1: Root Samsung Galaxy A22 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar file to your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot .tar file.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- You have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually in the left corner.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both buttons and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot your phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this article and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
Method#2: Root Samsung Galaxy A22 Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
Cheer up! You have made it out to the end, and I hope you didn’t face any problems following this simple guide. Need help? Do let us know about it in the follow-up part.
Besides, you can check out unique and fabulous custom ROMs recommendations on the internet that will boost performance, battery life, and more stuff waiting for you.