In this guide, I will show you how to root Samsung Galaxy A22 using magisk.
It’s a while when the rooting process used to be quite simple. All you need to install a few apps, and boom, you get the access. But things have changed; now you have to follow up several steps and equips different software, so let’s start with the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 2nd June 2021. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. MediaTek Helio G80 processor powers Samsung Galaxy A22 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 274 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with, Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand rooting?
What is Root?
In general terms, the root is the primary section that handles every data aspect and provides stable support while using; a big portion of that comes under admin data.
Though, the root access term is completely different things. The way to attain those administrative-level privileges is usually known as root access and requires steps.
Once you unlock the door, and you will see a clear path ahead. Test out exciting stuff while also beware of the malicious side of rooting. To know more, check out below.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any samsung phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A22
The performance aspect can increase severalfold through the overclocking app help, and it will unveil the true potential of your device with a slight tweak in the cores.
You can add new things into the Android ecosystem, attempt out different company interfaces, which will most likely satisfy your needs, and offer customization traits.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A22
Some users have noticed that their handset starts showing jester and constant lag after applying rooting privileges; the newly installed ROM would be a possible reason.
As you have guessed, if you unlock the smartphone bootloader and upload a custom feature, whether it’s root or something else, it considers a company policies violation.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A22
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to PC and open the Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine; if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A22 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Cheer up! You have made it out to the end, and I hope you didn’t face any problems following this simple guide. Need help? Do let us know about it in the follow-up part.
Besides, you can check out unique and fabulous custom ROMs recommendations on the internet that will boost performance, battery life, and more stuff waiting for you.