Have you thought to root Samsung Galaxy A11? then you are in the right place.
You can also achieve your device’s wildest settings and features, except you have to follow the rooting guide correctly to the end and attain those mind-blowing stuff. The procedure would be different for each device; let’s see specs to grab the right tools.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 27th December 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Octa Core, 1.8 GHz processor powers Samsung Galaxy A11 with 2GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 268 PPI, PLS TFT LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh, Micro-USB Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root access is similar to have a back door that opens a fantastic set of device system privileges initially blocked by the manufacturer brands and provides total control.
Furthermore, the same situation know as the Jailbreak for the iOS users, except here you didn’t have the simple android context. In this case, you can install tons of things.
There are numerous features and adjustments that you can optimize Android phone core settings, while there are some downsides – thus, let’s visit the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A11
There are numerous visual customization options available over the internet; you can pick anything you like to improve phone settings but check reviews before installing.
Overclock entire system
You can establish limits to carry out immersive performance-driven experiences with the overclocking software besides further expand gameplay boundaries than before.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A11
Can damage settings
If you didn’t worry about the internal features and exploit system partition, it could severely damage the handset also even brick the device without proper knowledge.
Lose warranty privileges
The makers usually provide extended warranties covering up refunds on external or internal damage, but things go south in the rooted device case as it violates policies.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A11
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to PC and open the Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine; if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A11 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
You can be the hero of your virtual world with special rooting privileges, while no one has the authority to stop you from exploring uncharted settings of your smartphone.
In the end, I hope that you achieve your goal and attain all the fascinating things you want while aware of the risk factors—you can ask your questions in the next section.