Hello friends, are you looking for Root Samsung Galaxy A11? If yes then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A11 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and many people want to root their smartphone. So today we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root any Samsung device in a few minutes. before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the United States market on 01 May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A11 powered by Octa-Core, 1.8 GHz processor with 2GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 268 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, Micro-USB Port with Fast Charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a result, it grants the key to unlock all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the root solution on your device.
One thing we all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung phone
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A11
- After rooting, you can upgrade latest android version by flashing custom Rom
- You can personalize the home screen and change the interface of your device
- You will be able to change boot logo fonts as well as unlock all hidden features
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A11
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- The security is completely blank out from the device. Plus, threats from spyware and malware drastically increases
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system and other required files, guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded firmware file
- Extract the files in downloaded firmware with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Now copy “AP.tar.md5” then transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager app go to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file then navigate through the internal storage you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your device with PC using data cable
- Open Odin tool then align the device, when you’re device is completely connect the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now tap on the “start” button
- Odin usually takes around 5 minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass tap of the screen which means is done
- The important thing how you can boot into the system. press volume down and power button to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A11
- Immediately press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key
- Wipe all the data and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.