Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A11? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A11 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. So today we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. Before starting the guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
This smartphone launched in the United States market on 01 May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A11 powered by Octa-Core, 1.8 GHz processor with 2GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) TFT LCD, moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh with Fast Charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the root solution on your device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset, You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A11
Rooting allows you to patch different types of modules, files, kernels, and software into your device system partition to evolve the limitations into the strengths. All you need to do is download the preferred files.
There are various customization options and tweaks you can perform with your rooted device and add up ROM’s sets to improve your interface setup while getting the latest features with a premium-grade feel.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A11
The security and privacy term is entirely eradicated from your mobile, although it comes with the price of a whole new level of customization. Still, there are certainly a few risks that arrive with the tweaks.
From a developer’s point of view, the foremost source of their income is the ad revenue from their apps, and in some modules, you will see ads here and there, which will decrease the seemly ads-free experience.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: SM-A115F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
Rooting privileges are great. You can customise the system firmware and make it more personalised ever than before. Moreover, adding tweaks will become handly.
With this, the article ends here, and we hope that you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A11. Still, if you are stuck anyhow, let us know comment section.