Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy A11? If yes, then you are at the right place.
You can also achieve your device’s wildest settings and features, except you have to follow the rooting guide correctly to the end and attain those mind-blowing stuff. The procedure would be different for each device; let’s see specs to grab the right tools.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 27th December 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary setup. Octa-Core, 1.8 GHz processor powers Samsung Galaxy A11 with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 268 PPI, TFT LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh, Micro-USB Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Rooting access is similar to have a back door that opens a fantastic set of system privileges initially blocked by the manufacturer brands and provides total control.
Furthermore, the same situation know as the Jailbreak for the iOS users, except here you didn’t have the simple android context. In this case, you can install tons of things.
There are numerous features and adjustments that you can optimize Android phone core settings, while there are some downsides – thus, let’s visit the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A11
Make a Compatible Machine
The advanced features of rooting let you use the full potential of your Android phone, and you expand the RAM and application without intervening in the performance.
Refine Settings With Alternate Kernels
Like most of the user who gets rooting privileges their device, you can also attain the premium features and tweaks from which you can extend the processing power.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A11
Can’t Get Rid of Bootloop
If you didn’t perform the below steps properly then maybe your Android phone stuck in bootloop – just booting icons will show and then automatically restart the system.
Adding tweaks Comes At the Risk
Every Custom ROM is not perfect for your phone internal settings, and Sometimes the module that you have downloaded might not work also can damage your device.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A11
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A11 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Magisk manager privileges are great; you can customize the system firmware, and it more personalized ever than before. Moreover, adding tweaks will become handy.
With this, the article ends here, and we hope that you have successfully rooted your Android smartphone. Still, if you are stuck anyhow, let us know the comment section.