Are you looking to root poco m2 pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
You can unlock several amazing things with the remarkable rooting privileges traits in a few clicks. But the first thing you need to get would be the right toolkit that will help you further down. For that, let’s head toward the primary specification section first.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 8th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Snapdragon 720G processor powers poco m2 pro with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root directory is the core directory that posses traits to store all of that present in the device; besides, it holds specifically admin-level settings to yield a control system.
While rooting process, or in other words, root access, “/” is considered when you have the codes to unlock the administrative privileges and conqueror the system precisely.
Although you need to be aware of the disadvantages and advantages of rooting to understand better the rooting and what you can do or whatnot, visit pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Poco M2 Pro
Unlock impressive custom layering setting with the ROMs/modules that will give you a chance to create something exciting and personalized interface setup from scratch.
The rooting features also give you options to boost the performance setting via the overclocking software that will enhance the processing core’s speed in double folds.
Disadvantage of Root Poco M2 Pro
You won’t be able to utilize applications such as google ecosystem and banking apps that usually have strict policies and security layering that disallow rooting privileges.
The same applies to the warranty as handling any custom feature within the system violated the company policies, and it’s inevitable not to obtain the official OS updates.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have to download the respective TWRP for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Poco M2 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Finally, you have come across to the end and unlock the impeccable settings for your device through custom ROMs and software besides creating something worthwhile.
Enjoy the new privileges and wander into the endless customization, but if something didn’t work out in your case, make sure to comment below to get precise guidance.