Root Poco M2 Pro
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we guide to Install TWRP And Root Poco M2 Pro. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Poco M2 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from the Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are not provided accurate guidance. So today in this tutorial we will be going to show to the easiest method to rooting. before starting the guide to Root Poco M2 Pro, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 07 July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Poco M2 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.44 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Poco M2 Pro comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, change boot logo fonts, and use all rooting required apps.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide you to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi device
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
- Here, the important thing download and install the ADB driver on your system
Advantage of Root Poco M2 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to change boot logo fonts and increase mobile performance
- You can upgrade the latest android version and use all rooting required apps
Disadvantage of Root Poco M2 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your Poco M2 Pro voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you full guidance from scratch only 2 steps. first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy
Steps to Install TWRP On Poco M2 Pro
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- The most important steps while flashing custom recovery. enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your Poco device with computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Poco M2 Pro
Steps to Root Poco M2 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Poco M2 Pro, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash lazy flasher and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your smartphone
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- Congratulation your Poco M2 Pro successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Poco M2 Pro. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.