In this guide, I will show you how to root Xiaomi black shark 3 using magisk.
Are you lost in the abyss of the internet and didn’t find the proper way to root your device? If yes, then ring the bells, as you have landed on the right place, here you will get what you are looking for, for sure; before that, let’s have a quick chat with specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 22nd May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 865 processor powers Xiaomi black shark 3 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4720 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
In computer language terminology, the root term is known as the primary directories. It holds essential data of users and renders administer level privileges to some extent.
Yet, on the other hand, the method of unlocking the admin settings is usually known as root access that allows users to change the internal system settings as their wish.
You can utilize different custom ROMs and improve the interior aspect of the interface while you also need to beware of the malicious sites, thus let’s see the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Black Shark 3
The decent custom ROMs directories allow you to install superb features and provide the opportunity to install impressive user interface updates before the launch event.
Several pre-installed apps slide down in each UI update and bother in different ways, and you can quickly remove them thoroughly in and out with rooting privileges traits.
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Black Shark 3
For faster updates, you have the trade-off with the official OEM update since custom changes in the system violate the company policies, results no longer proper updates.
Users have pointed out that they face overheating problems sometimes; it is probably due to the incompatible ROM that causes rumble into the internal hardware section.
How to Root Xiaomi Black Shark 3?
We are at the correct place and if you are looking for a way to root your device, you can apply the following two methods to apply those robust features. But at the same time, there are flaws as well as benefits of each process, so pick accordingly.
If you are looking for a more success rate with stable results, we will recommend you to proceed with the flashing zip file rooting procedure. Most time, it’s secure and you can easily unroot the phone with the same methods. But, it’s slightly difficult.
The process is used by the Magisk and SuperSU, while the custom recovery is required as you have to flash these zip files and unlock the rooting powers.
The third-party apps method optimized the time limits and provide those astounding functions to your phone in a few clicks here and there. Besides, it’s quite popular with the newbies due to its ease of use and they didn’t need additional resources either.
Disclaimer – Magiskupdate is not responsible for any rooting problem. You have to take the risk. If you are not willing to proceed forward, it’s the right time to stop.
Method#1: Root Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Using Magisk
Magisk is one of the most popular ways to root your smartphone. Although, the only downside of this process is that it’s slightly time-consuming. However, the systemless rooting factor makes this procedure a secure and safe option for a newbie.
Note: You will need to unlock bootloader and install custom recovery for this method. On the same note, you will also require the stock firmware file.
- First of all, you have to download the magisk application.
- Once you have downloaded the file, go to the download folder.
- Go to the file manager and rename magisk.apk to magisk.zip.
- Now, you have to boot into the TWRP recovery so turn off phone.
- Following this, press the Volume Down and Power button combo.
- Inside the TWRP home screen, tap on the Install button first.
- Navigate to the magisk.zip file location and swipe left to flash.
- Once the process ends, you can click on the reboot system option.
- You will see that the magisk app is installed inside the app drawer.
- Tap on the magisk app to complete the installation process.
Method#2: Root Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
Hurry, you have reached out to your destination and unlock the fascinating privileges of your phone, now head toward the endless customization section to enjoy the fun.
Worry not! In case you weren’t able to attain those features, we are always here to solve your problem; For that, do let us know about the issue in the following section.