In this guide, I will show you how to root Xiaomi black shark 3 using magisk.
Are you lost into the abyss of the internet and didn’t find the proper way to root your device? If yes, then ring the bells, as you have landed on the right place, here you will get what you are looking for, for sure; before that, let’s have a quick chat with specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 22nd May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 865 processor powers Xiaomi black shark 3 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4720 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
In computer language terminology, the root term is known as the primary directories. It holds essential data of users and renders administer level privileges to some extent.
Yet, on the other hand, the method of unlocking the admin settings is usually known as root access that allows users to change the internal system settings as their wish.
You can utilize different custom ROMs and improve the interior aspect of the interface while you also need to beware of the malicious sites, thus let’s see the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Black Shark 3
The decent custom ROMs directories allow you to install superb features and provide the opportunity to install impressive user interface updates before the launch event.
Several pre-installed apps slide down in each UI update and bother in different ways, and you can quickly remove them thoroughly in and out with rooting privileges traits.
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Black Shark 3
For faster updates, you have the trade-off with the official OEM update since custom changes in the system violate the company policies, results no longer proper update.
Users have pointed out that they face overheating problems sometimes; it is probably due to the incompatible ROM that causing rumble into the internal hardware section.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Hurry, you have reached out to your destination and unlock the fascinating privileges of your phone, now head toward the endless customization section to enjoy the fun.
Worry not! In case you weren’t able to attain those features, we are always here to solve your problem; For that, do let us know about the issue in the following section.