Root Xiaomi black Shark 3
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article We Will Guide to Root Xiaomi black Shark 3 Without PC. If You Wants to Root Your Smartphone then You have to Come Right Place. So basically Read this tutorial till the End because We also Provide Some features of the Smartphone.
Are You excited to Quick Look at the Specifications of Smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in China Market on 03 March 2020. Xiaomi Black Shark 3 new flagship smartphone launch by xiaomi brand competes with nubia red magic 5G. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 1080×2400px, 395 PPI, AMOLED display. Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. Based on Android v10 version. Moving to the battery Performance 4720 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s started.
What is Root?
After rooting xiaomi black Shark 3 comes extra ordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customise your smartphone according to your needs, Run Linux kernel, remove pre-installed applications and use all rooting required Android apps.
Here are some Pointers to Remember while Rooting Xiaomi Black Shark 3
- Make sure your xiaomi black Shark 3 bootloader has Unlocked because xiaomi manufacturer team Not allow to Root lock bootloader
- Your xiaomi black Shark phone battery should be charged more than 35% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
- Make sure your smartphone has Install custom recovery you can also follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android phone
Advantage of Root Xiaomi black Shark 3
- After rooting you can customise smartphone according to your needs and Install Android 10 custom ROM
- You can use all rooting required Android apps and upgrade the latest Android version without OTA update
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi black Shark 3
- After rooting the warranty of your Xiaomi black Shark 3 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you are excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the easiest way to root access of your Xiaomi black Shark 3. Hope! you enjoy.
Guide to Root Xiaomi black Shark 3 Without PC
- First of all download latest magisk manager zip to rooting Xiaomi Black Shark 3, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery you also follow our guide in the above section
- Now turn off your Xiaomi black Shark 3 then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode Xiaomi black Shark 3 you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap on “Install” and find magisk Zip you will download earlier
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to Installing rooting models in Xiaomi Black Shark 3
- Important Note: when you rooting first time any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your Xiaomi black Shark 3 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Xiaomi Black Shark 3. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem to rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem