How to Root Realme 3 Pro Without Using PC
Are you looking to root realme 3 pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
To change the system settings, you will require the rooting privileges aid; yet the first step is to attain those fantastic features is to seize the right toolset amidst that. The tools are related to the smartphone specs, so let’s visit the preliminary specs section.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 29th April 2019. Talking about camera sensor 16MP + 5MP dual primary camera setup. Snapdragon 710 processor powers realme 3 pro with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.3 inches (16 cm) 409 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 4045 mAh, Micro-USB Port with VOOC Charging 3.0 before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root is the primary directory that holds essential data of users as well as internal system partition. Besides this, it also handles administer privileges function precisely.
On the other hand, root access is when the users freely enter into the internal system, also gain access to the admin-level directory without any issue or particular problem.
You are also required to be aware of the rooting downside in case something went down wrong, let’s uncover the pros and cons aspects to understand in a better way.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Realme 3 Pro
Tons of limitations can’t be achieved—through the stock interface. Just with rooting features help, you can build your world customized with elegant custom ROMs.
You can achieve next-level settings with the latest OEM updates before the world and experience exciting features while customization the interface as much as you want.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 3 Pro
Rooting isn’t that clean as you might think; there are malicious apps that can ruin the internal settings and create havoc with malware, spyware, and ransomware help.
There are several instances where users have to find trouble coming out of bootloop and brick problems. So take safety precautions first and follow the guide precisely.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme 3 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
We have come across the endpoint, at last! Everything is under your hand, and no one has the authority to stop you unlock the refreshing traits from this point onwards.
Wander around, and then take a deep dive into the fascinating privileges. Yet, if you face any unusual issues while following the guide, do let us know about them below.