Are you searching for Root Realme 5i? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Have you wondered what you can’t achieve total control over your device? Well, you hit the jackpot as we present a simple way to root that even a newbie can follow up. Therefore, to understand the process better, let’s start with the core specifications.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 7th January 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 665 processor powers Realme 5i with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh with Micro-USB Port before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Rooting means you are performing a process that will unlock the system partition of any android device with the sole purpose get extraordinary privileges in your mind.
With this configuration, you can access each portion of the Android ecosystem, uniting them according to your needs, and cover up your daily usage requirements.
However, it doesn’t mean there’s no dark side; root access has its plus points and an equal share of cons. Thus, let’s see the list of features and what are the side-effects?
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Realme 5i
Solve Ads Notification issue
You can make your phone interface clear by adding an Ad-blocker application – the best thing about rooting is that you won’t bother via Ads while streaming content.
Change Internal Appearance
If you are bored with the old skin and looking for more customization tweaks from which you design the interface according to your wish, it’s possible when you rooted.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 5i
Lack of Stability
Stability issues might appears in earlier days after rooting. In some cases, we heard that the Android phone start to malfunction if you didn’t install the authentic ROMs.
Didn’t Get Official Update
If you have a new Android phone, then your upcoming OEM update will hold back by the manufacture after rooting. But, it’s not a serious case when you an old device.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Realme 5i
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on the screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Realme 5i Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
With this guide, you have reached the end, and We believe that you receive the tremendous asset of rooting privileges. After this, the gateway of customization.
There’s a slim chance that you come across some issue with your Android phone. Please, discuss your issue in the comment down below to obtain a precise solution.