How to Root Realme 5i Without PC [Working]
Are you looking for attractive customization support? Then, the best solution is to root Realme 5i while unlocking the decent personalization features without any trouble.
Even if you are a newbie to this field also didn’t know the complete procedure, worry not as we have covered everything aspect in our pretty straightforward guide for sure.
But before heading toward the in-depth guide, you have to understand the core specs of your smartphone; so that you won’t face any issue in the following section, anyway.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 7th January 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 665 processor powers realme 5i with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh, Micro-USB Port with Non-Removable before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Rooting means you are performing a process that will unlock the system partition of any android device with the sole purpose get extraordinary privileges in your mind.
With this configuration, you access each portion of the Android phone ecosystem, uniting them according to your needs and cover up your daily usage requirements.
However, it doesn’t mean there’s no dark side; root access has its plus points and an equal share of cons. Thus, let’s see the list of features and what are the side effects?
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Realme 5i
You can not only enter into admin partition, but you can also quickly access system files to enhance performance to the visual aspect of your phone without any trouble.
Bloatware is the most useless apps that you can’t remove from the interface, but you can completely wipe them out from the surface with impressive rooting features aid.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 5i
Rooting your device could be harmful as you leave behind the authentic OTA security factors, and a single mistake can seriously damage your smartphone in several folds.
When you attain the true power of customization, but at the same time, you also lose official system and security update privileges as rooting violates company policies.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme 5i Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Rooting creates a fragile borderline amidst the boundaries of the Android ecosystem, and now that you have grasped the way to overcome that line, explore new things.
You also need to beware of the dark side plus constantly receive info of the risk before installing any custom ROMs; you can sprinkle your thoughts in the following section.
Thanks, I find it helpful because there is this article I know how.
I want a helper who can help me via call
How i can help you
I can’t find TWRP for rmx2030 can u please help me to find it.
Today my team update this article with the patched method.
Does can I also root realme 5, using this method…
yes, but use this recovery file – Here. then extract it…
I need realme 5i twrp
If you want twrp for Root your realme 5i then today my team update this article with patched methods (No Need TWRP)
Does it really work? I’m afraid that my phone would be stuck in the twrp loop. 🥺🥺
Yes, it’s 100% working, my team test this device.
TWRP recovery options Kaise laye realme 5i me
Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
My realme device stuck on fastboot mode please help me how to fix
You can flash Stock ROM to boot up your device, If you don’t know to How to flash stock Rom then you Also you connect me on Instagram @digitalkunal
Can I root my realme 5i without pc . Any suggestions from you
No, it’s not possible without pc.
wheres the twrp recovery zip file?
Now today update this article with the working method using a patched file.