Root Realme 5i
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP And Root Realme 5i. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Realme 5i is the latest budget smartphone from realme brand and so many people want to their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online very old may be working a few years ago via the application. Whereas at the present time the rooting procedure totally changed for every device. So today in tutorial we will going to show you a 100% working method. before starting the guide to Root Realme 5i Without PC, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 15 January 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme 5i powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 60Hz refresh rate, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, Non-removable with micro-USB port. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting realme 5i comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, increase mobile performance, Upgrade the latest android version without OTA update and use all rooting required apps.
Here are some points to remember while rooting realme 5i
- Make your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any realme phone
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
- this guiding way to root access only for realme device so don’t try another smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
Advantage of Root Realme 5i
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version without OTA update
- You can increase mobile performance and use all rooting required application
Disadvantage of Root Realme 5i
- After rooting the warranty of your realme 5i voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the easiest way to get root access only two steps, first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, without installing custom recovery you’re not able to root any realme device, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP On Realme 5i
- First of all, download the platform tool zip and extract it – Here.
- Second, you need to download recovery file of your realme 5i before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options you’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to connect your device with computer using data cable and type command “fastboot reboot bootloader”
- After booting into the fastboot mode, type command to flashing your realme device “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Once all the steps are done! it means your realme 5i successfully install TWRP recovery
Steps to Root Realme 5i Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting realme 5i, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your realme 5i then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and find magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your realme 5i successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting realme 5i. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.