Root Samsung Galaxy S22 is rather challenging. If you don’t know the suitable way to execute the commands, you will face various problems, so here is the walkthrough!
In this post, we have covered everything for you to quickly gain those robust settings without facing any hassle during the rooting process in any way or whatsoever way.
You need to be aware of a few things to perform well while executing the producer. It includes information regarding TWRP custom recovery, how to unlock the bootloader.
For a long time, users have preferred alternatives like KingRoot apk that permits you to transform the system files and flash different custom ROMs in the system interface.
Yet, on the other hand, if you want to play a safe bet, you should consider using the magisk open the administer benefits access while only modifying the boot partition.
This setup brings a robust set of features that unlocks the system kernel function. But before that, let’s have a quick look at the root and rooting’s good and bad elements.
What is Root?
The root directory is the deepest part of the system kernel files where all the essential files and data are stored. Besides this, it holds the power to access those data quickly.
Those administer privileges are essential for unlocking the rooting features since you require access to the system firmware file to enrich the performance & customization.
On the other hand, you will receive impressive traits such as custom recovery, ROMs, and many more things. However, you need to understand the pros and cons factors.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any samsung phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S22
The rooting features render advanced customizations from which you can assemble a personalized experience ecosystem that operates according to your wish efficiently.
Yet, on the other hand, you will obtain great software traits that allow you to overclock the processing speed to unlock your device’s true gaming potential powers thoroughly.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy S22
In contrast, rooting has some faults that can damage your device and cause havoc in the internal settings, which generate bootloop and brick issues at the end of the day.
Moreover, you will lose the warranty privileges as rooting any device is considered a violation of the company policies. Further, malware and virus vulnerability increased.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S22 Using Magisk
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
Step 1 – Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar file in your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Step 2 – Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot .tar file.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Step 3 – Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Step 4 – Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both buttons and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot your phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this article and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
Now that you have unlocked those fascinating privileges. Let’s head into the system settings traits to design your personalized interface and transform the appearance.
If something didn’t work out or you are looking for further info and guides, head to our telegram channel to obtain precise answers, while you can share your thoughts here.