In this guide, I will show you how to root Xiaomi Black Shark 4 using magisk.
Are you looking for mind-blowing settings? If yes, you have landed on the exact where you need to be present? In this post, you will obtain the subtle to root your phone, but the first thing you need is the tools; you also require the preliminary specs information.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 23rd March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 870 processor powers Xiaomi Black Shark 4 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
In basic terms, rooting is the primary storage directory that holds the power to control the system through its administered privileges and renders security to the user’s data.
Apart from this, if you are one of those tech geeks looking for a method to improvise the smartphone ecosystem’s customization settings, you definitely need root access.
Yet you also require to be aware of the downside since everything has flaws and good sides, at the same time, so it becomes necessary to get to know the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4
You can add precious customization into the user interface and have a personalized ecosystem that will provide you with everything according to your daily task needs.
If you are obsessed with powerful processing, rooting can fulfill with a wide range of software that will unlock the doors for overclocking while providing the aptest results.
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4
The following process might not be that risky initially, but a wrong turn would collapse everything at once; your device may fall in the bootloop trap or be dead as the brick.
If you feel like letting go of the official OEM updates, but if you incline more the stock interface, you won’t receive the updates once you obtain those fascinating privileges.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
At last, you have across your goal, and now you can do several amazing things while becoming the superuser will become a pesky task, so do anything you want to do.
But as any endnote, sometimes it’s risky to change the system setting entirely, so do it at your own risk, meanwhile. If you are facing any problem—head toward comments.