Hello friends, are you searching for Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Have you ever think of indulging yourself in the fantasy world of customization? Where you can quickly set the phone’s settings and make them work according to your need. Before getting starting with the rooting guide, let’s see your device specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Global market on 23rd March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple primary setup. Snapdragon 870 processor powers Xiaomi Black Shark 4 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations they can’t overcome without Rooting.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4
In case your device has a performance drawback while gaming, you can overcome that issue with overclocking software that specialized in increase processing speed.
Get More Screentime
You can utilize the prowess of underclocking software to attain less clocking speed, which increases your phone’s battery life, and as a result, see immersive screen time.
Disadvantage of Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4
Brick the phone
Getting the rooting privileges is quite simple, but what makes it risky would be the overwhelming thought of bricking the phone. So, review apps before installing them.
No official updates
Forget about getting the latest official custom interface and security patch updates because once you unlock the bootloader, install anything. You will lose privileges.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your handset. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Xiaomi Black Shark 4
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on the screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Go and Grab any unique features and install them without zero hassle. Moreover, decorate the interface set to a flagship-level setup with the aid of Custom ROMs.
Following that, there are many fascinating things that you can unfold with those mind-blowing features. Besides this, if something is not working for you, contact us.