Are you looking to root moto e6 plus? If yes, then you are at the right place.
You are stuck with the usual settings format; there are loads of limitations integrated into the interface, but if you want to get rid of the restriction and view the true powers of your smartphone. Then, you need root privileges. For that, let’s first visit the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 5th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Helio P22 processor powers moto e6 plus with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.1 inches (15.49 cm) 282 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 3000 mAh with Micro-USB Port before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root directory holds one of the essential internal sections in the smartphone; it’s more like the storage unit in which the user’s data and administer settings are stored.
Yet, on the other hand, the process of unlocking the root access is an entirely different thing, where you have to open the bootloader and unlock the other setting to grab it.
However, the process also includes its own risk and flaws, while the risk factor won’t justify it unless you understand the core concept of the pros and cons of the rooting.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any motorola phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Moto E6 Plus
You can dive into the endless customization library, which helps you create to change the interface setting and gives you the power to boost the core performance aspect.
Besides this, you can quickly find root applications and software that will enhance the battery life, but the best prick would be that you can throw away useless bloatware.
Disadvantage of Root Moto E6 Plus
As I have said earlier, there’s also minimal risk factor such as your device might stick into the bootloop. Even worst would be that the device will become complete brick.
Apart from this, you will also lose the security barrier while following the process and loss warranty privileges since rooting the system setting violates companies’ policies.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Moto E6 Plus Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Eventually, you have to unlock the fabulous system settings that will unfold impressive custom ROMs while getting features traits at your palm in pretty hassle-free manners.
Besides this, there are other things that you can accomplish, but if something doesn’t work out in your case, all you need to do is travel the following section to get answers.