Hello friends, are you searching for Root Moto G9 Power using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Rooting privileges are sounds cool, and it’s useful as it leverages next-level features. The process is not predefined or the same for every device. There are different ways and requires tools and assets to unlock the system settings. So, without further ado, let’s move on to the details to grab the right tools for your smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the India market on 5th November 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 2MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Moto G9 Power powered by Snapdragon 662 processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.8 inches (17.27 cm) 263 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh with Turbo Power Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting the device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Motorola phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Moto G9 Power
Expand RAM Ability
Bringing processing to real work is executed through the RAM support. But due to the smaller capacity, you will not be able to reach the desired performance level. However, magisk offers the ability to increase RAM and you can see excellent results.
Block Ads Settings
Typically, ad blockers remove only a few Display-ads. Still, if you want to have an ecosystem without ads, you only need to customize the settings with root privileges. Later on, changes will help tackle advertisements and immersive user experience.
Cons Root Moto G9 Power
Can’t Use Google
Rooting privileges does open the gate for customization and increasing proficiency. Although on the other hand, the path of leveraging the Google app will be blocked.
Lose future updates
The makers sell their smartphones with a guarantee to provide updates of almost two years’ worth. Still, if your phone is rooted, the next OTA update will not arrive.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Moto G9 Power
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery_a” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Now type command “fastboot flash recovery_b” then again drag and drop you recovery file to flash the second partition
How to Root Moto G9 Power Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Motorola phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Congrats, your Moto G9 Power successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
The regular settings’ boredom would end here onward, and now you can add several new things on your phone. But make sure to check the authenticity of the modules.
It looks like our parting away, the time has come, but if you have difficulties or queries regarding rooting your Android phone. Below, meet the comment section.