Are you looking to root infinix hot 8? If yes, then you are at the right place.
There could be numerous reasons why you want the root setting! To experience the latest UI features, install unique custom ROM, unlocking immersive environments, and if you have made your mind to take the risk. Then, let’s begin with the specs sheet.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 4th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary setup. MediaTek Helio P22 processor powers infinix hot 8 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.52 inches (16.56 cm) 269 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root directory is the core section that works as a storage unit and provides space for the user’s data alongside the administer level privileges with high-end security.
Although, the process of entering in that directory is known as root access, which is widely known in the tech community to obtain superuser features with no problem.
However, it comes with a twisted storyline that can harm you later; thus, it’s become necessary to perceive knowledge about the pros and cons of rooting your handset.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Android phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Infinix Hot 8
The software layering in the regular Android phone always has bloatware intact; you can precisely remove them from your interface ecosystem with the help of rooting.
Some specific lists apps only work when you unlock the pathway of rooting privileges settings for the smartphone; it also covers some powerful overclocking software sets.
Disadvantage of Root Infinix Hot 8
There’s always a constant threat lurking in the dark once the security barrier is lifted; you have to stay on guard most of the time because some ROMs are likely malicious.
You will lose the criteria to get the official OEM update from the makers after rooting your device if you consider the stock interface setting more than any other feature.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB apk and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Infinix Hot 8 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
At last, you have achieved your dream to unlock the system settings, now enjoy those features thoroughly, and built an immersive customized interface that fits your needs.
While at the same time, if you are noticing any problem during the rooting process, do let us know about it in the following upcoming section to obtain a suitable solution.