Are you looking for a method that will unveil the limitless customization feature? Or do you want to unlock the administer directory traits? For that, root Motorola One Hyper!
Worry not, since you have come across the right place where you will receive an easy guide that will provide you the exciting root access without hindering the system files.
On the other hand, the first step that you need to perform would be to understand the core specs of this phone; so that you don’t suffer issues while completing the guide.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 20th March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP dual primary camera setup. Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor power Motorola One Hyper with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 396 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Hyper Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
When we generally speak about root, it refers to two things. The first one is known as the root directory; posses handset administer privileges with a chunk of user data.
Yet, the process of getting access to that directory is called root access. In the general case, you will need third-party apps to support that will unlocks those pathways.
However, you also need to be aware of both sides of the coin since often user face issues regarding bootloop and brick. Thus, let’s understand the pros and cons factors.
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Motorola phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time is required for the rooting procedure.
Advantages of Root Motorola One Hyper
There are several fantastic features by which you can create a personalized interface system. All of you are a handful of impressive and safe custom ROMs to do so rest.
Want to boost the overall performance aspect of your phone? Try out overclocking software that will enhance the processing cloaking speed and render subtle results.
Disadvantages of Root Motorola One Hyper
Heating issues can be expected when installing random or tweak with the unwanted internal settings or overuse overclocking traits, thus avoiding those that cause havoc.
Modifying the internal software should be performed at your own risk since there’s a high risk involves and may become a hard brick. There’s no turning point afterward.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully following the guidelines and asking if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
Method#1: Root Motorola One Hyper Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Method#2: Root Motorola One Hyper Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
Ring the Bell! You have finally reached the end of this guide; now, create a new and fabulous custom ROM set up according to your need and enrich the CPU core speed.
If you are concern about something and still have some hesitation in your mind, do let us know in the following section to get the aptest solution. Till then, happy rooting!