Hello friends, are you searching for Root Motorola One Hyper? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Motorola one Hyper is the latest budget smartphone from Lenovo brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. Because Nowadays, the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated. So today we discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Brazil market on 3rd December 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP dual primary camera setup. Motorola One Hyper powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 396 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with hyper Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Every device runs on the stock android configuration that comes with various software and firmware in the typical cases.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Motorola phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Advantage of Root Motorola One Hyper
Expand the limitation
The best part of rooting your phone is that you didn’t need to worry about getting incompatibility with other software and firmware; as the bottleneck of restriction has lifted, you can easily add several fascinating tweaks inside the user partition.
Dazzling Customization Options
Not only you can change the inbuilt interface setting, but you can actually change the whole system’s skin and personalized the setting according to your preference.
Disadvantage of Root Motorola One hyper
Risk With Tweaks
Everything comes at the price of something, and the same goes for the rooting as when you upload the privileges, you won’t be any guarantee of genuinely.
Battery Drains fast
The battery consummation increase even if you are not using the phone. It’s normal to happen when you open a pathway for the rooting privileges and fuel run out soon.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Motorola One Hyper
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully install TWRP on Motorola One Hyper
How to Root Motorola One Hyper Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Motorola phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Your Motorola One Hyper successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
Suppose you feel overwhelmed with loads of bloatware applications and want to remove them permanently from your Android device. Then Rooting privileges are worth trying, and there are several other things you perform with it.
Usually, there is no problem during the process. Still, in any case, you face any specific problems regarding the procedure, let us know in the comments section. Till the next post, goodbye, and we will meet you in the following article.