Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going to show you the easiest way to Root Motorola one Hyper. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Motorola one Hyper is the latest budget smartphone from Lenovo brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because Nowadays the rooting procedure totally changed and complicated. Today we discuss the exact method from which you can easily root any Android device. before starting the full process let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 5th December 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP dual primary camera setup. Motorola one hyper powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 396 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with hyper charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means simply added a bunch of code in your operating system to unlock all the core features, which was locked by manufacturers.
In the typical case, every device runs on android configuration that comes with various software and firmware.
You know very well, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are, so we have discussed in-depth about the advantages and disadvantages below. keep on article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
- Here, the important thing download and install ADB driver on your system
Advantage of Root Motorola One Hyper
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can increase mobile performance and use all rooting required application
- You will be able to change boot logo fonts as well as unlock core software
Disadvantage of Root Motorola one hyper
- After rooting the warranty of your Motorola device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall the magisk framework
- Lose all the privilege of official firmware updates and the second probability occurs that boot loop problem may appear
above we gave you a snapshot of how to Root Motorola one hyper and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to move our guide, below we cover everything. follow all the process carefully.
How to Install TWRP on any Motorola Phone
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device. before this must have unlock bootloader
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Motorola one Hyper
Steps to Root Motorola One Hyper Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Motorola device
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- After booting, congratulation your Motorola one Hyper successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Motorola device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.