Are you looking to root realme 7 pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Are you searching for a way to create a personalized ecosystem that holds everything according to your needs? In that case, you have to unlock the root access, which will unfold exciting features and renders elegant customization; let’s start with the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 3rd September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 720G processor powers realme 7 pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 411 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Super Dart Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root directory is one of the primary storage sections that generally possess unique powers to store users’ data and administer privileges settings to take overall control.
On the other hand, you will get astounding features once you unlock the doors of the rooting privileges and get hold of the true throne of the system set into your palm.
However, a few downsides might lead your device into other trouble if you don’t stay on guard. In that case, understanding the pros and cons becomes an important concern.
Some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantages of Root Realme 7 Pro
You can perform several impressive things via flashing custom settings and features into the interface ecosystem while changing them as you want to get better usage.
Following this, you can also clean up the storage unit space by removing the useless bloatware while adding new settings to the system to boost the processing speed.
Disadvantages of Root Realme 7 Pro
You can consider the rooting privilege as a double-edged sword because you will lose several things while following the process: warranty privileges features come with it.
Apart from this, some users have found their smartphones start showing overheating problems once they install incompatible custom ROMs, therefore avoiding using them.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully following the guidelines and asking if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using a PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application to your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG to the secondary device while connecting the USB cable to the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- Apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once in the primary device.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have downloaded the respective TWRP file!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
Method#1: Root Realme 7 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Method#2: Root Realme 7 Pro Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
Finally, you have to leap of faith and enter into the realm of endless customization that will offer you outstanding features with impressive processing powers in your palm.
But if you encountered any trouble and weren’t able to find out the exact location of the TWRP file or the boot img, make sure to let us know about that in the next section.