Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going to show you the easiest way to Root Realme 7 Pro. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
If you are advanced tech enthusiasts you may already know Nowadays the rooting procedure totally changed and complicated. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after this tutorial. In the tech-savvy era, nobody wants limitations in their device and want the freedom of modifying application for the better user interface. Are you excited to find the way? before starting the full process let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 30 August 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 8MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme 7 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means “you merely added a bunch of code in your system to grants the key to unlock all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed in-depth about the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any realme device
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
- Here, the important thing download and install ADB driver on your system
Advantage of Root Realme 7 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to use all rooting required apps and change boot logo fonts
- You can upgrade the latest android version as well as install custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Realme 7 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your realme device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall the magisk framework
above we gave you a snapshot of how you can root your device and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to move our guide, below we cover everything. follow all the process carefully.
Steps to Install TWRP on Realme 7 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device. before this must have enabled USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Realme 7 Pro
How to Root Realme 7 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any realme device
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your realme phone. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.