Are you searching for Root Realme 7 Pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
After a long time, rooting any device has become quite simple, and nowadays, you didn’t need lots of resources. All you need is this guide, which walks you through the gate of fascinating features. Before that, let’s have a look at the device specification.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 3rd September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Snapdragon 720G processor powers Realme 7 Pro with 6GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 411 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh with Super Dart Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Realme 7 Pro
Enhance Camera quality
Suffering from smooth quality images and didn’t get proper details is a big problem. But, with the help of a rooted device, you can quickly get crispy and punch photos.
Dress New Adjustments
Being surrounded by ad notifications will ultimately reduce. You can easily remove and apply new software. All thanks to various traits and abilities of Custom ROMs.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 7 Pro
Stuck in Bootloop
The chance of being stuck in the boot loop is pretty low. But still, if you didn’t follow the step properly and use the correct procedure, you can severely damage the phone.
Loss Old Records
The rooting process takes place by cleaning devices from every missed out corner. So, taking a backup of all your old data would be a decent decision for added safety.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your device. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Realme 7 Pro
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on the screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Realme 7 Pro Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
To sum up everything, you need the magisk bundle to unlock the rooting privileges. Follow the guide in the same manner as shown in the above steps. That’s all it takes!
We hope that you have achieved those extraordinary features. Still, if you somehow mess up things, we are here to help you as well. For that, go to the comment section.